DDoS
Bug 
Too bad it came to an end like this. Xious talking here. Because of badmins I'm now ddosing the V2D server. And I won't stop. And If needed I can get help ddosing it. All because of Lt.Grub decided to cheat and ruin my home and make me loose over 10K and 5 weed plants. And then soulripper decided to perm ban me. Peach out.
The following 1 user Likes Okiver's post:
  • Adman
You know what? Well done mate. You've officially became the most immature person in the world. Your so cool, DDoSing a server because you lost $10'000 of virtual money. Perhaps you should liven up a little, read the rules as it says you should and start doing something with your life.
(09-08-2012, 04:40 PM)Adman Wrote: You know what? Well done mate. You've officially became the most immature person in the world. Your so cool, DDoSing a server because you lost $10'000 of virtual money. Perhaps you should liven up a little, read the rules as it says you should and start doing something with your life.
Someone is butthurt, and I'm only mad because of badmins and then he ignores me and then I get ban.
Well, I've your IP and I give you 20 minutes to stop the attack or else I will report it to your ISP (with all the required evidence), and trust me, your parents won't like that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Killjoy, Grub, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Hahahha your sweet dude
[Image: 4518-not-amused.jpg]

Someone is indeed butthurt but I wouldn't say it was me. And I'm not going to argue with you because you're not someone you can argue with. To be honest I pity you, your life must be pretty sad dude.
(09-08-2012, 04:41 PM)Soul Wrote: Well, I've your IP and I give you 20 minutes to stop the attack or else I will report it to your ISP (with all the required evidence), and trust me, your parents won't like that.

How do you know it's my IP boy? And why would I. I'm already banned. Nothing to loose.
Why DDoS server? What are you going to accomplish?
Maybe you should try and ask your parents for more allowance so you can get a bigger booter.