'Admin Abuse'
Exclamation 
Just a notice to players:

We work hard as admins. Hours and hours a day - without roleplaying, just doing administrating.

It'd be nice if when we made a decision, teleported to someone, brought someone to us, and other things we need to do admin things, it'd be nice to NOT have players constantly question our every decision, and shout 'abuuse' for teleporting a player.

By all means, if you do genuinely feel we're abusing our position, please do make an 'Admin Abuse' thread on the forums, with evidence, and it'll be considered carefully - but please do not simply post 'rage' threads.

We don't have to administrate the server for you guys - it's not a job - we do it voluntarily - so respect that.

Thanks,

Sniper
Admins have lives too, you know.

They are not just for Christmas.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Exactly. I will gladly come onto the server if I'm at my PC but not on gmod - in order to ban repeat offenders who're distrupting roleplay for other players.

However, I do not have time to trawl through a console looking for minor details to see who exactly took your pistol when you got accidently run over due to lag. These issues are minor issues, which realistically in the scheme of things in the server are non-important.

If people have broken the rules - they should be prepared to face a punishment, without objecting. The rules are available for display when you join - so there is literally no excuse for having not read them, other than idleness.

Technicalities with the rules are also not up for debate. You can't build a giant ramp on the streets. No questions. I don't care it its not technically "blocking ALL the street", it's against the rules.

And the final point that I can think of at the moment for players - if you're kicked because you broke the rules, you will not under any circumstances, be refunded for guns which were lost during the kick. That is entirely your fault for breaking the rules, and if you still don't like that - consider it part of your punishment.

We're not your slaves here to do minor tasks like freeze notes - if we have time, we'll gladly help. But if it's the choice between stopping a mass RDM, or freezing your note - regardless of how many times you spam me, PM spam me, OOC spam me, and @ spam me, I'm going to the serious problem first.
And, isnt 'Admin Abuse' only like etc. if Sniperwolf uses hes power to get money or something?
It could also include, for example, Me doing !god before a raid or !hp shark 100 partway through, or teleporting to a person to RP something (without a n Admin interruption prior to it ofc.).
Ya, also that.
(01-19-2011, 06:35 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: And, isnt 'Admin Abuse' only like etc. if Sniperwolf uses hes power to get money or something?

Nah, it's like if I use Godmode whilst raiding, or noclip, or !hp sniper 100 etc.

But teleporting people TO me to investigate things .. isn't abuse. It's my job.
i agree, I dont see why peopel say abuse when it isnt, if they dont like it go make a thread, if dont care, just roleplay... xD
That's the thing. Everyone are looking up to the admins, I do it myself, as gods Tounge Their rank is so high, and they're so important.
Everyone expects them to be perfect, and when they once or twice arent perfect, then someone has to make a deal out of it. Tounge
I know the admins get tired of it. We all do. But even though you get tired, there's still something called self-defence Smile
Defendin' our selves makes them scream abuse louder..