A ban til' the end of time!
Names as so:
fuZe
[FL:RP] s.J
Tmu BloodLordMarcus

fuZe started rdming right, and yes I admit , I did rdm some my self, but it was for self protection, before all this shit happen I was a assassin right, and I was orderd to kill fuZe, and I succesfully killed him, and he comes back, and starts to attack me with his Galli, just for his shot gun, which he never got, because it disapeared, and second he kept killing me over, and over, just cause he lost his shot gun, then his friend come along s.J, and starts to rdm with him, then Tmu, comes in, and starts being a total dick, and hes only what maybe 6? He sides with them cause fuZe is gonna pay him, so really where does this lead to, perma ban, boom! Also if you need more imformation or witnesses I got them.

Witnesses: Ruler of Wax, and a couple others I can't name at the moment.
Don't listen to them if they reply, only listen to me, and what ever they say is true, I will tell you if its true or not.
wait whut i'm getting banned for killing my assasin the first time and he comes back again and succeeds.So you minge on me for coming to do it twice and then i need to follow the rules and accept you having my shit no thanks if you brake nlr i break it to . people who minge make me one .So please ban them so i can play nicely Smile btw you're new to this server and already putting a banpost. He told me he was gonna ban me for the first time i killed him well out self defence ofcourse he shot at me i shot back and took his weapons. He yelled over ooc FUZE FUCKING NOOB YOU GOT MY UMP give it back blabla . well everything is going here has no evidence make some pictures atleast like s.j did above.
If they try to ban me, look at this first, and also I got one more witness that im looking up.
I recorded it, and i'll be posting on youtube, so you will get to see it.
Ok so Im uploading the video as I type, and heres another witness (MG) Boomstick, scaN|Freqdoc, you check with them, and they will tell you, the truth.
Ok so Im uploading the video as I type, and heres another witness (MG) Boomstick, scaN|Freqdoc, you check with them, and they will tell you, the truth.
Its late so I will post the link to the video tommorow, on how they were talking shit, and such, but the minging happend much earlier also, when I became president, fuZe killed me, then Tmu came into power, and I had a contract to kill him, and I did what needed to be done, then I came into power, and he started bitching, and then he robbed me for all my money, and I did give him my money, but then he rdms me right in the police station, sorry I don't know exact time this happend maybe around 12:43 i'd like to say GMT: ( Canada,US, Standerd Eastern time, 12:43 I live in Georgia USA, so thats about the time they started minging I think. )
Good night, and admin please don't read what fuZe had to say, I will tell you if hes telling the truth or not, but right now I can't understand what hes saying so fuZe, can you please clear up what your saying I don't fully understand.
Frankly he says you saıd: I wıllw get you banned....' because he kılled you one tıme. But ıf you kılled hım fırst and he returns to kıll you ıt seems lıke you are an vıctım for NLR. And ıf S.J also joıne later on ıt seems lıke thıs ıs a massıv RDM wars, where bough partıes broke the rules and therfor should recıve a ban or the amazıng talk.
Ok so yes I did yell at him for stealing my UMP, but I was new, so I didn't fully understand, and also he doesn't play nicely, he rdms, and trolls, I just think putting a perma-gag, and removing all things he could buy to kill some one, blocked off to him, I at least want a Perma-Gag on him, cause he keeps trollng, never stops to think, is there a admin on, cause there isn't, and also I noticed right when I told him I was reporting a ban on him, he suddenly got off, and came to look at this thread, it seems though hes a bit paranoid, and im sure that others Freqdoc, and Ruler of Wax will put up please ban these people, requests, so if you find those that look exactly like mine don't think they are my friends, who don't know these people, and are just helping me, im not even friends with them, they are just aquatences to me, they are just witnesses to me.
You told me To go fuck my sister and that all europeans are dumbfucks and that all europeans were *** you started the insulting and that we fuck our family over here so please be quiet
You kept RDM'ing him cause he picked up your UMP ...
And please do keep in mind if someone shoots you and then you shoot back and that person is a mate of mine I help him out ... that is no RDM that has a valid reason Wink and I haven't shot you without such a reason ...
-Signature removed-
(07-28-2010, 07:02 AM)Paven Wrote: Frankly he says you saıd: I wıllw get you banned....' because he kılled you one tıme. But ıf you kılled hım fırst and he returns to kıll you ıt seems lıke you are an vıctım for NLR. And ıf S.J also joıne later on ıt seems lıke thıs ıs a massıv RDM wars, where bough partıes broke the rules and therfor should recıve a ban or the amazıng talk.

Note that I quote him in his advert

"fuZe Bronx advert: I will give you 1k if you tell me where Director is?"

This is when I took his shotgun, and he did not follow Nlr, this is when I also said in "DirectorPr OOC: FUZE YOU *** GIVE ME BACK MY UMP!"
and I admit I did yell at him, but I didn't Rdm him for it because I had 4 left in my inventory, so I knew fuck it, I have 4 more, but he didn't get his shot gun back, so when he immediately saw me, he unloaded his fire upon me for no reason what so ever, just cause he didn't get his shot, so I stand with my statement, and that day I lost all my Umps, and that day I lost 1800 to some punk 6 year old, wanting his presidential seat back, after I had a contract for him, and killed him, and he did whine, and cry ( Not cry, but whinet alot ) for it, and he fount out his soulution rdm, which is why I would be happy with at least 2 getting banned I really don't care about [FL:RP] cause the only major thing he did was rdm me 7 times, and talk shit about my family, and me, so now we are entering he troll factor of the ban I am requesting, you see they started talking shit they didn't know about, like "Americancunt, your nothing, but a fat ass." and such that was also a quote from [FL:RP] j.S
HEY Guise i build on nexus act like a minge put contras in hidden place but i'm new please don't ban me hmmkay .
Note that these guys are lieing about the contra, cause I have never spawned contra on the server, and yes I do admit 3 of my rdms were from revenge on my ump, but I was also pissed that the war between cops, and these two morons, kept killing every one including me so thats how I lost every single one of my umps, I just would like a 3 day ban, maybe 2, but thats the only major ban I want on them, but the two I hate the most is fuZe, and Tmu, they were total constant assholes, Tmu, kept screaming in his mic, and his balls haven't dropped yet, and fuZe kept rdming.
(07-28-2010, 07:04 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Ok so yes I did yell at him for stealing my UMP, but I was new, so I didn't fully understand, and also he doesn't play nicely, he rdms, and trolls, I just think putting a perma-gag, and removing all things he could buy to kill some one, blocked off to him, I at least want a Perma-Gag on him, cause he keeps trollng, never stops to think, is there a admin on, cause there isn't, and also I noticed right when I told him I was reporting a ban on him, he suddenly got off, and came to look at this thread, it seems though hes a bit paranoid, and im sure that others Freqdoc, and Ruler of Wax will put up please ban these people, requests, so if you find those that look exactly like mine don't think they are my friends, who don't know these people, and are just helping me, im not even friends with them, they are just aquatences to me, they are just witnesses to me.

It isnt normal after cussing at all europeans that they are minor to you americans that I cuss back ? (:
-Signature removed-