Death Penalty
I don't quite agree with your use of the word 'euthanasia' in there as that is not quite relevant to the death penalty.

Euthanasia - Also called mercy killing, the act of putting to death painlessly or allowing to die, as by withholding extreme medical measures, a person or animal suffering from an incurable, especially a painful, disease or condition.

Apart from that, I see where you're coming from with everything else.
(09-10-2012, 08:16 PM)DaCrowh Wrote: It is euthanasia from my point of view.

Uh.. I'm against death penalty but I TOTALLY support euthanasia. If a person doesn't want to live anymore, who can stop him? Isn't the liberty to end your life the ultimate freedom of all? Who should tell me when I want to live and when I don't?
The following 3 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Slick Rick, Adman, Harry Ford
I don't see why if a person has exhausted all their options euthanasia isn't available. It is their life, they should be in complete control of whether they want to live it or not.
Clan Needed Tounge
Well this has digressed towards euthanasia, because of someone's incorrect use of it I believe.
I vote we send em to v33x...
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
In my opinion a man or woman who has murdered or raped does not deserve the precious gift that is life but on the other hand an innocent man or woman can be falsely convicted of such crimes and be put to death and put bluntly. That would suck ass
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.