Thoroughly confused
Your name: Komar

Your ban ID: 14453

Banned by: Soul

Server: ?

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I'm confused. Not that I give a rats ass about all of the drama that goes on with this server now, but in what way have I "Abusing admin abuse report"? A) I haven't played on this server B) Abuse would mean that I did something wrong with this report tool, what have I done wrong with it?

Ace. Hopefully you stop doing whatever it is you're doing, because it's obviously not working. At least not in the sense that it should.

-----------

Also, thank-you Ruxandra for bestowing the gift of rules in such a easy-going and likable manner.

-----------

For the Legacy of the post:

Hello,

I'm confused. Not that I give a rats ass about all of the drama that goes on with this server now, but in what way have I "Abusing admin abuse report"? A) I haven't played on this server B) Abuse would mean that I did something wrong with this report tool, what have I done wrong with it?

Ace. Hopefully you stop doing whatever it is you're doing, because it's obviously not working.
Use the mandatory template.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
You modified a picture of me and made an "abuse thread" to mock the entire team. What did you expect?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Looks like hes got nothing else to say
Denied