Unban Request Generation
Information 
Your name: Generation20

Your ban ID: 14416

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: All servers

Involved: A Rebel / Snakefall (witness) / ILikeTrainsKid (witness)

Why we should unban you: It was an Accident, i impounded a car, brang it at Nexus Garage and a guy was tazed in the Slope (i saw him at last moment in the darkness). And i Accidently CDM. She didn't even called me or even teleported for check what happened, its a Very Unfair Situation. So, just after the Accident, i put the Car (Black Golf GTI) in the Nexus Lab Parking, i left it, just after and while i was writing a note for say "Car Impounded by Government", i got banned permanently (Reason at Fearlessrp.net).
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I witnessed the scene, i was arresting the rebel who was TRESPASSING and just after, he came and Accidently CDM him, it happened on the garage slope.
Yes, i was SS and i got told there was rebels baseing down in labs, i went down and saw generation takeing a car down to lower floor, then i saw a rebel tazed at the end of the ramp and i saw generations car slowing down showing he was trying to break, but he didnt break quickly enough to stop and not crush the tazed rebel.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

There was a cop there arresting two rebels. You tried to lower your vehicle down the garage slope but it got stuck above and that police officer told you to stop and wait. You backed down and started waiting.

One of the rebels woke up and puled a pistol trying to kill the cop and then you rushed with your car and killed the one who was tazed.

You used your car as a weapon and I saw everything that happened perfectly. If you want a chance for an unban, stop lying.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(09-04-2012, 12:28 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: There was a cop there arresting two rebels. You tried to lower your vehicle down the garage slope but it got stuck above and that police officer told you to stop and wait. You backed down and started waiting.

One of the rebels woke up and puled a pistol trying to kill the cop and then you rushed with your car and killed the one who was tazed.

You used your car as a weapon and I saw everything that happened perfectly. If you want a chance for an unban, stop lying.

Yeah the guy was Tazed, i admit it. But i TRIED to avoid the guy tazed. He was on the middle of the Slope.
The Cop shouldn't tazes on the road/slope.
No, it's not the cops' fault for using their tazer there. Your actions endangered and killed that man, thus you're held liable.
(09-04-2012, 01:02 PM)Killjoy Wrote: No, it's not the cops' fault for using their tazer there. Your actions endangered and killed that man, thus you're held liable.

OK, so it's my fault (just as in real life the, the driver is responsible of his vehicle). But is it still a permanent? Because an accident is still an accident ...
John/Generation this is not the first time I see first hand that you are lying.
Some weeks ago, you guys randomly hostaged a guy in public outside apartments on v33x, and I could only get the in-game name from the screenshots. The victim told me you were there, and you was. Yet you still wouldn't tell me who it was.

I finally got you to confess who the suspect was, and he was your friend. You even told me you didnt wan't to tell me because you didn't want your friend in trouble? You are lying, and you do it a lot.

I vote no for an unban.
I do find a permanent ban a bit too much for a doubt-able CDM.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-04-2012, 02:28 PM)Soul Wrote: I do find a permanent ban a bit too much for a doubt-able CDM.

It was his last chance and he's been warned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.