CaveSquirrel´s Unban Request
Your name: CaveSquirrel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22508509
Banning Admin: I don't know.
Ban Length: 10000 minutes (???)
Reason for the ban: Throwing Molotov into a shop.
Why we should unban you:

Yesterday, i was going into a gunshop, want to buy some Pistolammo.

I didn't buy Ammo, because it was to expensive.. so i was standing there around... asking him whether he can make the Prise cheaper.
But he didnt. Then he pulled his Deagle out, i thought he will kill me, i runned, throwed my Molotov and got killed...

I don't know how long i'm banned and for what. (for selfdefense???<<< is that the right word?Cheese)

E: I forget, i was a rebel.
It doesn't matter what job you were, you threw a molotov, one no valid reason and two you didn't shout raid. Who says the guy was going to shoot you, if he did he would be the guy getting banned, for RDM.
And how long im banned?

And he shot before i throwed the Molotov... First, i only pulled the Molotov out.

You refused to pay $200 more, so you molotoved my store. That's a rather poor reason to molotov a store, since $200 is little to nothing.

I shot you because I knew you were going to throw the molotov.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Yep, i wrote that i pulled the Molotov out... you shot me, then i throwed the Molotov. after that you killed me.

If something is wrong in my sentences. thats because my english isnt the best...

And, you didn't know whether i want to throw the molotov in your shop...

E: I wrote the same a post before...
I shot you in self-defence.
If you're going to graffiti on a wall, you don't pull out a spray can and stare at the wall while wondering what to do, do you?
In Real Life..

What is in Reallife, when youre the owner of a shop... a guy is standing out of your shop with a bottle with water in it and a little bit paper. and he has a burning cigarette... All seems like a molotov. Do you would kill him then?

What is when the Bottle a Waterbottle is?

(Okay, in the Server you cant pull out a Water Bottle... but i think we're playing there like in real life... )... Or is this city full with terrorists which are throwing Molotovs around them?
(01-18-2011, 06:14 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: In Real Life..

What is in Reallife, when youre the owner of a shop... a guy is standing out of your shop with a bottle with water in it and a little bit paper. and he has a burning cigarette... All seems like a molotov. Do you would kill him then?

What is when the Bottle a Waterbottle is?

(Okay, in the Server you cant pull out a Water Bottle... but i think we're playing there like in real life... )... Or is this city full with terrorists which are throwing Molotovs around them?
Here's a bottle of water.
[Image: bottled-water.jpg]

Here's a Molotov cocktail (or rather, three of them).
[Image: rs_lvmh_molotov_cocktail.jpg]

A lit Molotov cocktail.
[Image: MolotovCocktail-1.jpg]
Pulling out a bottle of water with a burning rag sticking out of it is asking for trouble, so why would you do it in the first place?
And who buys glass bottles of water anyway? Plastic doesn't shatter unless it's cold as Space.
What is when the "Molotovbottle" has Water in it, or Wine? With a special... thing. Cheese I think you know what i mean.

But, do you would kill a guy with a bottle (which seems like molotov) in his hand in your real life?

E: Here in Germany we have Waterbottles with Glass....
Again, why would you stand outside someone's shop while holding a bottle of water with a burning rag sticking out of it? You'd almost certainly be arrested.