Unban Request
Star 
Your name: bzzzz

Your ban ID: 14470

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Me, Absinthe and some other dude.

Why we should unban you: The server was getting ddos'd and it made everything really laggy, meaning driving cars etc. was impossible. I crashed my car into a pole next to bp, and free'd it with a prop. The other dude and absinthe saw me doing this and thought it was fine to push my car around ( and lockpick it). Now let me get this clear, I didn't propkill anyone, and I was trying to get my car onto the platform which I created to advertise and sell my car. Absinthe spawned a prop and pushed my car into me and other people, not me. This was all happening with intense lag which meant people were unable to rp and no one was doing anything anyway.

P.S Just before I was banned another admin blacklisted me from everything for 10 hours, so it's like a double ban. I hope you can see that I mean't no harm and actually didn't prop smash or kill anyone.
The Platform is Public Build
You shouldnt of been trying to lift the car up anyway
you was repeatedly whacking the car around , it was flying all over the place
and i did the blacklist too
I was a witness to this. You shouldnt of really been prop pushing your car onto a platform in the middle of a crowded area.
-Soapy (:
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have been prop pushing my car onto a platform but does that warrant a 3 day ban? Even though I spawned it there but absinthe stole it for no reason ( unemployed). As you were a witness, you must have seen that I didn't prop kill anyone with my car as I was also a victim of it.
Expired