[Unofficial][Pas] EvoCity Independent Contractors
Evocity Independent Contractors

Hello, I am Timothy 'Henry' Jones, CEO of a company that specializes in Job Management, Job Creation, and Deployment. Our Company name is abbreviated as E.C.I.C, as the four letters summarize what our company is made up in just four letters.

Company Facts

Spoiler :
This Company was originally started on December 12th, 1929. The Companies goal was to aid in the recovery of the economy from the Great Depression which occurred on October 29th, 1929. For more facts on what the Great Depression was, and when it occured, click here. The Founder of this company was Henry Jones III, a man of integrity and pride, and he was also my Grandfather. His intentions was to help this nation get back on its feet, and so his goal consisted of enlistment of what we call 'Independent Contractors.' These Independent Contractors were just your average guys who were jobless at that time and in need of money to support their families. This organization would allow these Independent Contractors a chance to enroll by simply giving their information, and their prime specialties. Many man were experienced Lawyers, Architects, Chefs, Workmen, Chauffeurs, Laborers, and many different fields of work. The one thing they did not have was the chance to get into the big time companies, and that is the main reason why this organization was created. It gave a big chance to the little guys, who were just as specialized at what they did. By gathering information of all these people, and what they specialized in, the EvoCity Independent Contractor Organization would distribute information of these people and their specialties, when a time came when someone needed something done, and by aiding in the recovery of the lower class in society at that time, this Nation became stable and was able to shift itself back into the right direction.

Summarization of how this Clan Works

Spoiler :
Basically we will hire individual people, that will not work for us, but for people who contact us looking for someone to do the job they want. Basically we are just a group of Freelancers, with different specialties. When the time comes when someone contacts us looking for someone with that specialty, we pick an independent contractor enlisted in our system to take that job.

Definition of an Independent Contractor

Spoiler :
An independent contractor is a natural person, business, or corporation that provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract or within a verbal agreement. Unlike an employee, an independent contractor does not work regularly for an employer but works as and when required, during which time he or she may be subject to the Law of Agency. Independent contractors are usually paid on a freelance basis. Contractors often work through a limited company or franchise, which they themselves own, or may work through an umbrella company.

Basic List of Specialties

Spoiler :
This is just a list of general specialties that one might have, and would like to list on their enrollment resume, but obviously more can be thought of.

Building
Designing
Security
Laboring
Cooking
Engineering
Advertising
Construction
Medical
Architecture
Driving
Plumbing
Chiropractic
Managing
Sales

Organization Rules of Conduct

Spoiler :
Rules of Conduct for Enlisted Contractors.

All Independent Contractors hired in this company should refrain from any form of aggressive roleplay conduct, as i would like this clan to remain in the boundaries of passive roleplay.

All Independent Contractors are subject to be dropped from our database if they conduct any misbehavior that jeopardizes the business of our company.

This Organization does not have a 'job title' as most clans do, as that is just for Meta-gaming purposes, which we seek no need of. Depending on the type of job, you will either be contacted In game, or on this Clan Page.

Independent Contractors who receive multiple complaints from their clients will be dropped from our system immediately, unable to receive any notice of upcoming jobs, with little chance of coming back, as we take achieving a job well done, to be our main priority.

According to our policies, all Independent Contractors will receive 100% of profit off the jobs they are selected to do. This company is a non-profit organization.

Thank you for reading the Rules of Conduct.

Looking for the man for the job?

Spoiler :
Okay! Just fill out some paperwork to tell us a little bit about who you are, and what you need.

Code:
[u]Employee Request Form:[/u]

[i]Out-Of-Character Info[/i]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]

[i]In-Character Info[/i]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Phone Number:[/b]
[b]What do you need done:[/b]

Company Application and Resume

Spoiler :

Code:
[u]Application[/u]

[i]Out-Of-Character Information:[/i]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Time Zone:[/b]

[i]In-Character Information:[/i]

[b]Last Name:[/b]
[b]Middle Name:[/b]
[b]First Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Phone Number:[/b]
[b]Secondary Number:[/b]

[u]Resume[/u]

[b]What is your main specialty:[/b]

[b]What are three of your top specialties:[/b]

[b]Are you friendly around people:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been arrested:[/b]

[b]If you have been arrested, what for:[/b]

[b]Relationship status:[/b]

[b]Does your family have any history of depression:[/b]

[b]How experienced are you in your chosen main specialty:[/b]

[b]Do you respect authority figures:[/b]

[b]What is your average annual income:[/b]

Application and Resume Example

Spoiler :

Application

Out-Of-Character Information:

Steam Name: Nevinator8
SteamID: N/A
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

In-Character Information:

Last Name: Jones
Middle Name: Henry
First Name: Timothy

Phone Number: 19495601832
Secondary Number: N/A

Resume

What is your main specialty: Building

What are three of your top specialties: Building, Architecture, Designing.

Are you friendly around people: Yes, i am around people alot, and i enjoy being around people and making a difference in their lives, even if its just by saying hello to a stranger and smiling!

Have you ever been arrested: No.

If you have been arrested, what for: N/A

Relationship status: Its Complicated.

Does your family have any history of depression: My mother was Bi-polar. She committed suicide when i was 8 years old.

How experienced are you in your chosen main specialty: When i was just a teenager, i worked as an aspiring architect for a private firm, which focused on residential housing. Designing buildings comes naturally to me.

Do you respect authority figures: Of course, i respect those who have the power to put me down.

What is your average annual income: I would rather not say, but above $250,000USD.

Enlisted Independent Contractors

None.

Thank you for reading more about this Organization and what we do to assist the men and women of EvoCity in finding work.

Please note that we do not treat people differently based on their hours, and their RP Points. Someone with 20 Hours is just as likely to be chosen to do a job than someone with 800 Hours.
The following 6 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Moisty, equal, Termin, The_Alpha_Dog, Narc, Campress
This is really neat, you can really see that you have put alot of effort into this.. Well done.

+Rep for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I love the way it's so simple and neat.

Quote:+Rep for you.
Nice idea!
Been loooong since we had a nice Passive clan
Is being a lawyer for the E.C.I.C. an open job? If you happen to need one, I will be more then glad to fill out an application and provide you with my smooth talking ways to get your money you deserve from your pain and suffering.

If you want to add me on steam, I am Harrison 4'd

Feel free to call anytime when you consider my services.
Sir, all you do is give us your information in the application and resume, and when someone contacts us looking in need for a Lawyer, we will distribute your information to them and they can proceed on to paying you for your services. This organization is merely a gateway that links people with certain abilities to clients who wish to hire people for specific jobs.

Example:

You are interested in submitting your information regarding your specialty in the category of Law.

#1. Lets say we are all on the server, and the Government contacts this company to look into hiring a new Attorney, or even a Lawyer. We would then give them listings of all possible candidates in the category of Law being their main specialty. You would apply under this category, and so we would alert you that someone is requesting someone with your specialty, and you could then proceed to be hired by the Government.

#2. We would also like to offer our services to RP Events that take place, so that if someone is creating an event and is looking for people to fill certain positions in it, we would have an organized list of capable people which they could request and then proceed to hire whichever one is available at the time of the Event. So in the category of Law that you spoke of enrolling in, If an RP Event was created that included Law Based Jobs, such as CourtRP and such, we would alert whoever had Law as their main specialty, and was available at that time of the Event.

As noted in the Clan Page, the Independent Contractors (This would be you in the case that you post an enrollment application ) that earn profits from paying jobs go straight into their pocket, and never does any of that income go into the pockets of this company.
Requesting Clan to be closed.

Thanks,
Nevinator.
That's sad...
Aw Tim....
Good to have passive rp clans out there good job Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.