Ban Requests for (StInG, Games_Whale, Monkey!, Deriptz, kiduno, jimykx, Jakeycuz)
well look at the picture the SS is wearing baret and normal SS wears a mask.
Can you point out the time in the video where you see any other SS distinctly? I only see the HSS picking your door.
(09-02-2012, 10:38 PM)xFuZzIiionz Wrote: Can you point out the time in the video where you see any other SS distinctly? I only see the HSS picking your door.

No I don't have evidence of them in my videos but they were also randomly raiding.
(09-03-2012, 12:16 AM)hayveku Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 10:38 PM)xFuZzIiionz Wrote: Can you point out the time in the video where you see any other SS distinctly? I only see the HSS picking your door.

No I don't have evidence of them in my videos but they were also randomly raiding.

Enough said.
(09-03-2012, 01:10 AM)xFuZzIiionz Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 12:16 AM)hayveku Wrote:

Enough said.

well isn't the word of 4 people enough (who have no reason to get want to get people banned).
An admin once told me, way back in the day.. "We dont ban people on others words."
oh :/ so i have to wait to have more evidence..
This is all fuzzy and there is very neat evidence so ban request denied.
"well isn't the word of 4 people enough (who have no reason to get want to get people banned)."

^This made my day. Four People ADMITTING TO MASS CONTRAFARMING AND LOSING OVER 24k IN DAMAGES FROM RAIDS have no reason to get the raiding policemen banned. Seems legit.
Clan Needed Tounge