Ban Requests for (StInG, Games_Whale, Monkey!, Deriptz, kiduno, jimykx, Jakeycuz)
Bug 
Note: I know it says please avoid posting multiple but there were so many people on the list that it would have taken ages to make separate ones and i was short on time when i made the request

Name of player: StInG, Games_Whale, Monkey!, Deriptz, kiduno, jimykx, Jakeycuz

SteamID:
  • STEAM_0:1:21057667 (StInG)
  • STEAM_0:1:28400917 (Games_whale) (No evidence)
  • STEAM_0:1:45334418 (Monkey!) (No evidence)
  • STEAM_0:1:42492006 (Deriptz)
  • STEAM_0:0:10337321 (kiduno)
  • STEAM_0:1:21872824 (jumykx)
  • STEAM_0:0:25701159 (Jakeycuz)

Time in GMT: 12:00 am - 1:00 am

Server: V33x

Summary: Last night on the Fearless server V33x the cops were being "minges" before I had joined I was told this by Inky243, Bradley and Bigtoe that the cops were being minges way before I even joined. When I joined i went to there base and placed some contraband and straight after I done this Cops appeared and started looking in through the windows. The rest is shown in video.
Edit: Later i was told by Bigtoe and Bradley that Jakeycuz had changed to Corleone and found the base then changed to police to tell the cops and then to raid the base. If you check the logs you will see that he changed to corleone and then shortly after changed to police.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdviCPfj...e=youtu.be (watch with annotations)
I was infact involved with this, as me and inky were basing with hayveku, this was our 3rd location of a base, they just lockpick the door as they see our cars, break in, propclimb to shoot through the windows, and just random raid, they broke NLR a bunch of times too, and soon we just ran out of ammo and died so i just removed my props, they had destroyed around 20k of my contra that day, i didnt even make any back, the whole lot are a bunch of minges.
Are you seriously calling this a random raid? While we were searching industrial for any possible contra buildings, and waiting outside yours listening, NOT SHOOTING OR THREATENING FOR A WARRANT, two of your friends plowed into the police force with a lambo, killing 2-3 of us out of the blue.

Funny how you decided to leave that part out.

Quoted from your video "All the police were their(once again quoted not ideal spelling) and involved." I died and wasn't a part of the raid along with one or two cops. "Games_Whale and Monkey raided us earlier on?" what does that have to do with this raid? How does that make us to blame whatsoever? It's not my fault your group decided to camp with contraband, running over and shooting anyone nearby then blaming the policemen who actually do their job. Also "All the police broke nlr?" doesn't seem like that to me as I was staying at my spawn, glad you tried to blame all of us.

Just because you get raided and lose all your contra doesn't give you the right to think that you can just ban everybody.
Clan Needed Tounge
for the "plowed into us with a lambo" we did that because the raid had already started we killed the 2-3 guys with the lambo because they were raiding allowing the 2 guys defending the building to not have to deal with the extra cops + ss.
Just pointing out in the very beginning of the video, it shows your freezing a prop to look into the window, isnt that itself prop climb? Also in the next scene if seems as if that you are breaking NLR armed with a loaded AK47. You also seem to forget that your friend "Bradley" had became a paramedic, healed raiders, and opened all the jail cells while we were down there.

You also have no proof of NLR breaking, proof of who the props are owned to ect. You just have footage of them raiding and a random taze by Xeroo.

Aswell [I was president at the time] I understand that Gameboy [I think] NOT Games_Whale and Xeroo were complete minges while I was, I got NO requests or PM's about them, I demoted them after they had gunned me down, while pres. I would like to say im sorry for what they did [too late but still] I did keep them off the force. They became paramedics and I haddnt heard anything else about them.
The reason i placed the prop at the beginning is because i don't have enough time to build a working staircase when there are cops out and besides it was our base and the cops were doing it in public. The loaded Ak if you ever find me in the game chances are I have a loaded weapon be it an Rifle, Ak, Pistol or even a melee weapon and yes i never denied that I broke NLR to get there names if i was trying to cover that up i would remove/block or blur the box in the corner which say the how long i've played for. Also Bradley never became a paramedic (later he became a cop) so I don't know about that (even so I joined later as it says in the summary).

We're pretty sure that it was Games_whales and not Gameboy because when i was playing Gameboy was not even in the game because i have a screen shot of all the people in the game.
I don't see myself doing anything wrong so i dont see any reason for this request.

-Deriptz
I Dont See Any Reason For This Request!.
-Monkey!
Check the logs, i didnt become a paramedic, and ive never used the jail controls so i wouldnt know how to open the cells
Alright then. Just a quick question, why are ALL the SS included in this BR when you only have proof of the HSS picking your door..?