Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax
Yeah TMU wasn't president, it was like Boomstick or some one else, but I didn't touch contra, but I know that TMU wasn't there, at that time, I was there before him, and when I was a cop, I accidently went in the presidential office, but I knew what I saw no contra.
Wait so you don't have any evidence of me actually owning the contras; just you sitting out of the map taking pictures of contras, your also blaming Vertu Crunch for contra when he connected after you took the pictures, I was watching you and some others climb out of the map (http://i31.tinypic.com/14imubs.jpg and http://i26.tinypic.com/2iha6ic.jpg). I have admitted that I used an elevator onto the roof of the nexus but had no contra. Your video doesn't prove anything, just everyone on the server currently in the stem cell research area while its on fire, I wasn't basing there, it was on fire... I think your ban post was a waste of time since your post is pretty much already there in the fact that someone already posted me using an elevator and I admitted to using it on the forum comments. And you also don't comment on you RDMing me and NLRing my friend and I over and over, although i don't have really any evidence on it other that a picture of what you said (http://i28.tinypic.com/2w515ys.jpg), I still think it comes into play.
(07-28-2010, 06:33 AM)Fuze Wrote: DIRECTOR , you were offline when we pictured these contras and made this video why are you even responding to this post if you weren't there?

(07-28-2010, 06:53 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 06:34 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: You said DirectorPHD, so I assumed you jsut got my name wrong.
DirectorPR then sorry but there were non active contra's to so they were yours probably and btw get your sig smaller ... <.<

Hmm, I wonder which is true? So you moved on from thinking it was us to Director? Get your facts straight first.
I just got back from my gmod chrashing, and I saw what he said, I don't have a pic, but the video I took clearly shows that fuZe is an asshole, and the pic clearly states too.
(07-28-2010, 07:31 AM)Ruler Of Wax Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 06:33 AM)Fuze Wrote: DIRECTOR , you were offline when we pictured these contras and made this video why are you even responding to this post if you weren't there?

(07-28-2010, 06:53 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 06:34 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: You said DirectorPHD, so I assumed you jsut got my name wrong.
DirectorPR then sorry but there were non active contra's to so they were yours probably and btw get your sig smaller ... <.<

Hmm, I wonder which is true? So you moved on from thinking it was us to Director? Get your facts straight first.
Cant it be multiple people ?(:
-Signature removed-
First off all, I wasn't even there when the contra problem was going on, all I saw was no contra glitched on top of Nexus, cause I had accidently walking into the presidential office, and saw nothing of intrest so I walked out, and continued my patrol, also every thing was peaceful til' fuZe started rdming cops, cause they tried to arrest him for, rdming some other guy, I think it was boomstick, any ways there are too many complaints about fuZe, so I think we should end it, by banning fuZe.
i said that yes but i didn't shot him i know that . just said it because really i think you 2 are .. you build on nexus and hide contras in hidden places and now dare to lie to everybody about those contras. We wouldn't make such apost if it really annoys us that bad and if you won't make consequences .
@ me propclimbing . If they can hide their contras there .. and then take pictures of people who want to be sure those minges get banned and say you're abusing the rules (propclimbing) . well you made me propclimb by doing that. so i say ban the one who started , you 2. now i'll let the admins figure out who is right.

@ ruler you say he was offline . so ofcourse he can be offline cause s.j said the inactive ones were probably directors
So our facts are straight . just lean to understand them Wink
(07-28-2010, 07:40 AM)Fuze Wrote: i said that yes but i didn't shot him i know that . just said it because really i think you 2 are .. you build on nexus and hide contras in hidden places and now dare to lie to everybody about those contras. We wouldn't make such apost if it really annoys us that bad and if you won't make consequences .
@ me propclimbing . If they can hide their contras there .. and then take pictures of people who want to be sure those minges get banned and say you're abusing the rules (propclimbing) . well you made me propclimb by doing that. so i say ban the one who started , you 2. now i'll let the admins figure out who is right.

@ ruler you say he was offline . so ofcourse he can be offline cause s.j said the inactive ones were probably directors

Even your friend says I didn't have any contra, so you fact is false.
(07-28-2010, 07:44 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 07:40 AM)Fuze Wrote: i said that yes but i didn't shot him i know that . just said it because really i think you 2 are .. you build on nexus and hide contras in hidden places and now dare to lie to everybody about those contras. We wouldn't make such apost if it really annoys us that bad and if you won't make consequences .

Even your friend says I didn't have any contra, so you fact is false.
i said sj said the inactive ones are yours probably i didn't say that so learn2read okay?
You keep referring to the contra's and thats all you can back up on, when you cant even prove that they are ours, your trying to blame us for something we didn't do and your only doing it because you can never kill me when you try to RDM me.