Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax
It are some of these guys that need banning
for spawning contra's outside the map 3 people did this and there were 5 or 6 people on and I didnt have contra's neither did Fuze or TMU
I do have pics and the contra's were active so admins should just check the logs from last night it's 07.57 atm so I guess there made some time earlier so just check around that time (: I have pics and prolly there will be pics in a ban req for me for propclimbing over to take my pics --' and so will there for Fuze and so will there for TMU for just checking it out and taking pics --' okay I'll show the pics in the attachment
As you can see the printers still were active so there are not from DC'd guys

# 63 "Ruler Of Wax" STEAM_0:0:26223972

# 108 "VerTu Crunch" STEAM_0:1:27078135

# 65 "Pandacidal" STEAM_0:0:18090791

Director alr has gone offline so sorry guys :/
also have these guys entered restricted area's and builded on rooftops ...
but yea gyst alr took care of that in a post and I dont have pics of it :/

and yea it's 08.01 atm so (:
UPDATE/EDIT: I managed to tape them going into the lab ... :/
it was ruler of wax, Fuze(to take pics with me), Pandacidal, TMU , VertuCrush
the STEAMID of TMU = # 82 "Tmu BloodLordMarcus" STEAM_0:1:19423143
I even type that they can't be there but yea they dont listen
The description of the video is wrong it's late and I was being fast so plx don't notice that just watch the vid ^^
http://www.wegame.com/watch/trespassers/
Having these minges of the server would be pretty awesome thanks for having the attention to watch this and yea

UPDATE2/EDIT2: Video of TMU RDM'ing hmmm minges realy are annoying :/ I keep getting evidence :/
http://www.wegame.com/watch/tmu-rdming/
cya
-s.J.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-Signature removed-
Pls do ban him he keeps breaking rules after midnight when the admins are gone , at 03:00 he had a bunker ontop of nexus with also contras in.. but sadly i didn't take any pictures of that. so he keeps breaking rules and if he isn't getting banned i'll be sad Sad
The main problem is panda and ruler they allways minge and then if they minge they make other people minge even me cause then i get mad and shoot them in the face and stuff they force you to break rules ..
If you want to have a good community you shouldn't take stuff lightly if they abuse rules when admins are gone and act all good when they are there . thats just annoying as hell.
DIRECTOR , you were offline when we pictured these contras and made this video why are you even responding to this post if you weren't there?
You said DirectorPHD, so I assumed you jsut got my name wrong.
(07-28-2010, 06:34 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: You said DirectorPHD, so I assumed you jsut got my name wrong.
DirectorPR then sorry but there were non active contra's to so they were yours probably and btw get your sig smaller ... <.<
-Signature removed-
Eh I just posted the sig and I like it. Idk how to fix it.
First of all I had no contra, and second I wasn't even there when that shit happened, and third I was only the Black Market Dealer for the over coat.
First of all I had no contra, and second I wasn't even there when that shit happened, and third I was only the Black Market Dealer for the over coat.
S.J and Fuze may ı ask how you knew they where outsıde map. Seems lıke you got a radar or hax or somethıng sımılar when you know they got contras there. Or ıf you dıdent see they walk to the spot whıch ı hıgly dubout.
(07-28-2010, 07:04 AM)Paven Wrote: S.J and Fuze may ı ask how you knew they where outsıde map. Seems lıke you got a radar or hax or somethıng sımılar when you know they got contras there. Or ıf you dıdent see they walk to the spot whıch ı hıgly dubout.
TMU told us that the contra were there and then we climbed over (:
-Signature removed-
TMU was president and he spawned inside nexus tower and from president room if you looked outside and down you could look inside that building so tmu told us and i wanted to check it out and then told sj and we climbed over took pictures and thats it no hax Wink
if you don't believe us become a president and look outside and down you'll see you can look inside the building they put their contras in
(07-28-2010, 07:19 AM)Fuze Wrote: TMU was president and he spawned inside nexus tower and from president room if you looked outside and down you could look inside that building so tmu told us and i wanted to check it out and then told sj and we climbed over took pictures and thats it no hax Wink

Its abusing glitchs? TMU wasn't even a president when you accused us!