[Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia
(09-01-2012, 03:29 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Name of player: [BB] Blackdog, Moist and [FL] Alexia

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:17542113 ([BB]Blackdog)
STEAM_0:0:35466978 (Moist)
STEAM_0:1:19672727 ([FL] Alexia)

Time in GMT: 10:00 EST, so around 3:00 GMT

Server: RP_Evocity_V2D

Summary:

Early on I went up into the nexus with a holstered TMP, which I afterward pulled out to contact a member with signals at the Nexus Bridge. All of the said members mentioned were there at that moment, I ran off unscathed, to enjoy my day. After a death or so, I came back to the city and find myself being followed by unarmed men. I ran into the apartments and attempted to run out where I was then trapped in between three players being Blackdog, Alexia, and Moist. I was hostaged without an explanation at first, Grub walked on by and then was shot down immediately by Alexia (Blatant RDM); claiming he had a knife, which was highly unlikely. I followed their orders to head out of the apartments when Faustie arrived. With their backs turned another member came by and cut my binds, as he saw I was hostaged.

Your rope was not cut by another "Member" as you say, it was by the officer we had called to arrest you, the second he undid them you bolted down the road at gunpoint

I ran as they followed me all the way to Giga Computers, where I surrendered as I was under tranquilized gunpoint and gunpoint from an M4.

You did not surrender, after we tranqed you after finding you in a corner, you tried to force your way past until you hit the ground

I was tranqed and then rehostaged. Kalastaja came by as an SS situation and saw armed men with weapons down. Weapons being clearly against the law being shown outward, he tazed and handcuffed Alexia. Moist then mows down the SS agent. Alexia then yells in-game to shoot me down, whilst being tranquilized and hostaged. Moist carried out the deed and shot me down. After the fact, trying to talk their way out by claiming I was a hostile citizen to avoid the police. I afterward asked them the reason for the whole situation.

I received no response from either Blackdog (The leader) or Moist until Alexia responded saying, "A bullet ricocheted and hit me, I lost 6 health." Which is a highly unlikely attempt to hostage a man without his clear intent of actually hitting them.

Dont remember seeing any message from you, only grub who asked about the situation, of which nothing came from, he asked why we did it.

You shot off an entire mag inside the nexus, we detained you, police officer failRPed to let you go, you fearRPed to get away, and wen we finaly found you, the very same officer had tried to arrest us knowing full well after a report we sent in why you were being detained, knowing how much trouble you are whenever we try to do anything involving you, this being parking" You running up jumping on the roof punching the car", walking down a road "Walking up and saying somthing so stupid it blows me away", or anything at all, so we shot you and moved on with a contract with the government for a city scanner system

My Accusations:

- Blatant RDM

- Random Hostage Reason: Detained for shooting at the presidents office area from the ground floorwith a TMP

- Taking things into their own hands (If there was a clear intent of me shooting you, then it should have been reported to the government)

It was, they just failRPed to release you

- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP We decided to end the situation due to the current state of the police

- Killing a tranquilized player This isnt against the rules

- Encouraging others to RDM and break the rules Not really, no

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

Witnesses:
- Grub
- Kalastaja
- Dark Shadowfall
- Said Party
- Faustie witnessed the first half though I doubt he noticed much of it.

Wasnt faustie setting up his poker table at the time?

Ill be back in around 3-4 hrs after this message, so i can discuss this further then
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia - by BlackDog - 09-01-2012, 05:38 PM