Name of player: [BB] Blackdog, Moist and [FL] Alexia

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:17542113 ([BB]Blackdog)
STEAM_0:0:35466978 (Moist)
STEAM_0:1:19672727 ([FL] Alexia)

Time in GMT: 10:00 EST, so around 3:00 GMT

Server: RP_Evocity_V2D

Summary:

Early on I went up into the nexus with a holstered TMP, which I afterward pulled out to contact a member with signals at the Nexus Bridge. All of the said members mentioned were there at that moment, I ran off unscathed, to enjoy my day. After a death or so, I came back to the city and find myself being followed by unarmed men. I ran into the apartments and attempted to run out where I was then trapped in between three players being Blackdog, Alexia, and Moist. I was hostaged without an explanation at first, Grub walked on by and then was shot down immediately by Alexia (Blatant RDM); claiming he had a knife, which was highly unlikely. I followed their orders to head out of the apartments when Faustie arrived. With their backs turned another member came by and cut my binds, as he saw I was hostaged. I ran as they followed me all the way to Giga Computers, where I surrendered as I was under tranquilized gunpoint and gunpoint from an M4. I was tranqed and then rehostaged. Kalastaja came by as an SS situation and saw armed men with weapons down. Weapons being clearly against the law being shown outward, he tazed and handcuffed Alexia. Moist then mows down the SS agent. Alexia then yells in-game to shoot me down, whilst being tranquilized and hostaged. Moist carried out the deed and shot me down. After the fact, trying to talk their way out by claiming I was a hostile citizen to avoid the police. I afterward asked them the reason for the whole situation. I received no response from either Blackdog (The leader) or Moist until Alexia responded saying, "A bullet ricocheted and hit me, I lost 6 health." Which is a highly unlikely attempt to hostage a man without his clear intent of actually hitting them.

My Accusations:

- Blatant RDM
- Random Hostage
- Taking things into their own hands (If there was a clear intent of me shooting you, then it should have been reported to the government)
- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP
- Killing a tranquilized player
- Encouraging others to RDM and break the rules

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

Witnesses:
- Grub
- Kalastaja
- Dark Shadowfall
- Said Party
- Faustie witnessed the first half though I doubt he noticed much of it.

Screenshots:

[Image: D07F551BCE727134086B73CAD8634635D3E5E867]

This showing right after the death

[Image: A3A035C54998056DC1E161147D882C207B5CB101]

This going back to chat logs to prove the hostage actually went down

[Image: 73D6C431B8E1DAAD61983E947D0D681987B595EF]

Alexia ordering Moist to gun me down and also showing their was an aspect of FearRP with the Tazer being involved at close range.

[Image: A9693BECA4962F2B0CA20F4184160BC0AA05A1FA]

Initially showing the death

[Image: 500AE60B086DF4F16799435063F1763519FC912D]

And then again going back in chat logs to show them claiming I was a hostile suspect to get out of a Police Arrest RP.

My witnesses can back me, as well as logs and the screenshots.

I bid you all well

Best Regards,

Wweee2345
(09-01-2012, 03:29 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Name of player: [BB] Blackdog, Moist and [FL] Alexia

SteamID:

Summary:

Early on I went up into the nexus with a holstered TMP, which I afterward pulled out to contact a member with signals at the Nexus Bridge. All of the said members mentioned were there at that moment, I ran off unscathed, to enjoy my day. After a death or so, I came back to the city and find myself being followed by unarmed men. I ran into the apartments and attempted to run out where I was then trapped in between three players being Blackdog, Alexia, and Moist. I was hostaged without an explanation at first, Grub walked on by and then was shot down immediately by Alexia (Blatant RDM); claiming he had a knife, which was highly unlikely. I followed their orders to head out of the apartments when Faustie arrived. With their backs turned another member came by and cut my binds, as he saw I was hostaged.

Your rope was not cut by another "Member" as you say, it was by the officer we had called to arrest you, the second he undid them you bolted down the road at gunpoint

I ran as they followed me all the way to Giga Computers, where I surrendered as I was under tranquilized gunpoint and gunpoint from an M4.

You did not surrender, after we tranqed you after finding you in a corner, you tried to force your way past until you hit the ground

I was tranqed and then rehostaged. Kalastaja came by as an SS situation and saw armed men with weapons down. Weapons being clearly against the law being shown outward, he tazed and handcuffed Alexia. Moist then mows down the SS agent. Alexia then yells in-game to shoot me down, whilst being tranquilized and hostaged. Moist carried out the deed and shot me down. After the fact, trying to talk their way out by claiming I was a hostile citizen to avoid the police. I afterward asked them the reason for the whole situation.

I received no response from either Blackdog (The leader) or Moist until Alexia responded saying, "A bullet ricocheted and hit me, I lost 6 health." Which is a highly unlikely attempt to hostage a man without his clear intent of actually hitting them.

Dont remember seeing any message from you, only grub who asked about the situation, of which nothing came from, he asked why we did it.

You shot off an entire mag inside the nexus, we detained you, police officer failRPed to let you go, you fearRPed to get away, and wen we finaly found you, the very same officer had tried to arrest us knowing full well after a report we sent in why you were being detained, knowing how much trouble you are whenever we try to do anything involving you, this being parking" You running up jumping on the roof punching the car", walking down a road "Walking up and saying somthing so stupid it blows me away", or anything at all, so we shot you and moved on with a contract with the government for a city scanner system

My Accusations:

- Blatant RDM

- Random Hostage Reason: Detained for shooting at the presidents office area from the ground floorwith a TMP

- Taking things into their own hands (If there was a clear intent of me shooting you, then it should have been reported to the government)

It was, they just failRPed to release you

- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP We decided to end the situation due to the current state of the police

- Killing a tranquilized player This isnt against the rules

- Encouraging others to RDM and break the rules Not really, no

Witnesses:
- Grub
- Kalastaja
- Dark Shadowfall
- Said Party

Wasnt faustie setting up his poker table at the time?

Ill be back in around 3-4 hrs after this message, so i can discuss this further then
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(09-01-2012, 05:38 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 03:29 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Name of player: [BB] Blackdog, Moist and [FL] Alexia

SteamID:

Summary:

Early on I went up into the nexus with a holstered TMP, which I afterward pulled out to contact a member with signals at the Nexus Bridge. All of the said members mentioned were there at that moment, I ran off unscathed, to enjoy my day. After a death or so, I came back to the city and find myself being followed by unarmed men. I ran into the apartments and attempted to run out where I was then trapped in between three players being Blackdog, Alexia, and Moist. I was hostaged without an explanation at first, Grub walked on by and then was shot down immediately by Alexia (Blatant RDM); claiming he had a knife, which was highly unlikely. I followed their orders to head out of the apartments when Faustie arrived. With their backs turned another member came by and cut my binds, as he saw I was hostaged.

Your rope was not cut by another "Member" as you say, it was by the officer we had called to arrest you, the second he undid them you bolted down the road at gunpoint

I ran as they followed me all the way to Giga Computers, where I surrendered as I was under tranquilized gunpoint and gunpoint from an M4.

You did not surrender, after we tranqed you after finding you in a corner, you tried to force your way past until you hit the ground

I was tranqed and then rehostaged. Kalastaja came by as an SS situation and saw armed men with weapons down. Weapons being clearly against the law being shown outward, he tazed and handcuffed Alexia. Moist then mows down the SS agent. Alexia then yells in-game to shoot me down, whilst being tranquilized and hostaged. Moist carried out the deed and shot me down. After the fact, trying to talk their way out by claiming I was a hostile citizen to avoid the police. I afterward asked them the reason for the whole situation.

I received no response from either Blackdog (The leader) or Moist until Alexia responded saying, "A bullet ricocheted and hit me, I lost 6 health." Which is a highly unlikely attempt to hostage a man without his clear intent of actually hitting them.

Dont remember seeing any message from you, only grub who asked about the situation, of which nothing came from, he asked why we did it.

You shot off an entire mag inside the nexus, we detained you, police officer failRPed to let you go, you fearRPed to get away, and wen we finaly found you, the very same officer had tried to arrest us knowing full well after a report we sent in why you were being detained, knowing how much trouble you are whenever we try to do anything involving you, this being parking" You running up jumping on the roof punching the car", walking down a road "Walking up and saying somthing so stupid it blows me away", or anything at all, so we shot you and moved on

My Accusations:

- Blatant RDM

- Random Hostage Reason: Detained for shooting at the presidents office area from the ground floorwith a TMP

It was, they just failRPed to release you

- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP We decided to end the situation due to the current state of the police

- Killing a tranquilized player This isnt against the rules

- Encouraging others to RDM and break the rules Not really, no

Witnesses:
- Grub
- Kalastaja
- Dark Shadowfall
- Said Party

Wasnt faustie setting up his poker table at the time?

Ill be back in around 3-4 hrs after this message, so i can discuss this further then

For starters,

My ropes were undone by a "Member" otherwise and officer. In an attempt to switch to a more binding grip. You were faced away looking toward the !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED!, which Faustie was making use of. Including Alexia, Moist and Blackdog were indeed having a conversation with Faustie looking away upon the arrival of the officer. Since there was no weapons present, but just a presence of knowing there could be weapons, I darted off to make an escape. Before guns were pulled, I ran and hid in the Boutique next to Giga Computers. I saw Alexia unarmed and tried to force my way past her when she let Blackdog and Moist through. Blackdog who had a tranquilizer sniper and Moist with the M4. I stated in the Mic, I surrender and was in a crouched position waiting to be taken hostage once more. I was hostaged and a police officer responded to the weapon threat by use of a stun gun on Blackdog and Alexia; succeeding in arresting Alexia, but not with Blackdog. At this point, I was already detained tranquilized as well, at that. Moist had just finished mowing down Kalastaja upon an attempt of arrest. I was still incapacitated and bound when Alexia yells in chat to Kill me.

Plain and simple, you weren't arrested for the situation, but arrested for brandishing weapons publicly. A permanent law at that.

1: My claim about Random Hostage: I had already died after the fact considering the shots were fired almost 30 minutes earlier. A new face would mean a new life, therefore are you not at fault?

2: There was no FailRP involved here. The officer released me in hopes to switch to a better alternative, cuffs. I just happened to notice there were no guns out and took the chance. FearRP as you claim was never involved, you were busy in awe with Fausties !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED! rather than your hostage

3: Playing a role as an executioner in a non-RP method is prohibited. Problems with the police should have been sorted out and reported there, not after the fact.

4: Killing a tranquilized player IS against the rules. Even attempting to kill a tranquilized player is bannable. A player that has no way of defending himself clearly shows a sign of RDM. Matter a fact, I've been banned as well as others for joking around and attempting it. Its actually similar to killing a person under hostage.

5: Alexia did encourage others to break rules as well as RDM. She ordered Moist to shoot me down when I had no way of protecting or responding to the situation at all. You as well, promoting the random hostage to your followers.

Actually, Faustie was right by the Flea Market at this time with his !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED! or whatever it was. It wasn't until later that he started poker (Kala could verify this as he was involved in both situations)

Best Regards,

Wweee2345
I want to understand one key point: Why did you try and hostage him because he "shot in the nexus"? None of you are police officers and were not collaborating with the government since two cops tried to arrest you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yeah I was busy with either !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED! or poker at the time, I can't remember which but it seems the right time frame, so sorry to say I didn't see most of it.

The whole fearRP thing is really one persons word against anothers, and I'm staying neutral on this one, but that's not really what I want to focus on.

Firstly: As Rux said, why did you go ahead and hostage him? Unless you pretty much have your jobs set with an active agreement, you aren't honorary government.

Secondly: "- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP We decided to end the situation due to the current state of the police". I don't like this bit. If you are, as you say, helping the government, why are you executing people tied on up on the ground? If a normal police officer did this he'd be banned for RDM and blacklisted, why should this be any different? This bit screams of RDM to me.

Thirdly: Alexia screaming to kill him, which we have the screenshots of. This ties in closely with my second point, and again, screams of RDM. There's no reason to do so, especially if you were, as you say, trying to help the government. Not on, not on at all.
You were clearly not affiliated to the government whatsoever since the police came after you. You can't just strap a gasmask suit and pretend you're a benefactor agency.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
This is all true except the simple fact Alexia kept shoving a gun(Pump SHotgun) in my face so I ran upstairs to hide. In doing so I whipped out my knife to put it away. As soon as I pulled the knife out Alexia instantly shot me down. I was only trying to put it away because I knew this was going to go South. The problem with this is I was no where near anyone. It wasn't like I was going to backstab one of them. I simply going upstairs to hide due to the fact Im not dealing with a shotgun,M4, and I believe a Famas.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-01-2012, 06:43 PM)Faustie Wrote: Yeah I was busy with either !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED! or poker at the time, I can't remember which but it seems the right time frame, so sorry to say I didn't see most of it.

The whole fearRP thing is really one persons word against anothers, and I'm staying neutral on this one, but that's not really what I want to focus on.

Maybe so, though alexia was there so she can back me on this

Firstly: As Rux said, why did you go ahead and hostage him? Unless you pretty much have your jobs set with an active agreement, you aren't honorary government.

We were in the lobby originaly to get a contract to work with them until he pulled this, so we went and detained him

Secondly: "- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP We decided to end the situation due to the current state of the police". I don't like this bit. If you are, as you say, helping the government, why are you executing people tied on up on the ground? If a normal police officer did this he'd be banned for RDM and blacklisted, why should this be any different? This bit screams of RDM to me.

Yes maybe shooting him while he was on the ground wasnt the best course of action, but we cut our losses seeing as he does nothing but failRP when we detain him, this isnt the first time we've had to arrest him for the police, and he does nothing but complain and refuse to listen, or listen but do it in a very smartass way, so we ended the situation, and moved onto better RP, a government contract regarding the scanner drone that you saw around the map, and at times scanning your poker table

Thirdly: Alexia screaming to kill him, which we have the screenshots of. This ties in closely with my second point, and again, screams of RDM. There's no reason to do so, especially if you were, as you say, trying to help the government. Not on, not on at all.

Granted, Not the best way to have given the order

"You were clearly not affiliated to the government whatsoever since the police came after you."

Not true as we called in what was happening and that we had a suspect who had shot inside the nexus detained, had him against the wall, called the officer over to us, and then he untied wwee and he bolted down the street when 3 armed people were faceing him, almost like he expected the officer to untie him.

That same officer was the one who we ended up having to kill when he again tried to free wwee, knowing full well why he was being detained after we called it in
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(09-01-2012, 09:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 06:43 PM)Faustie Wrote: Yeah I was busy with either !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED! or poker at the time, I can't remember which but it seems the right time frame, so sorry to say I didn't see most of it.

Maybe so, though alexia was there so she can back me on this

We were in the lobby originaly to get a contract to work with them until he pulled this, so we went and detained him

Yes maybe shooting him while he was on the ground wasnt the best course of action, but we cut our losses seeing as he does nothing but failRP when we detain him, this isnt the first time we've had to arrest him for the police, and he does nothing but complain and refuse to listen, or listen but do it in a very smartass way, so we ended the situation, and moved onto better RP, a government contract regarding the scanner drone that you saw around the map, and at times scanning your poker table

Granted, Not the best way to have given the order

"You were clearly not affiliated to the government whatsoever since the police came after you."

Not true as we called in what was happening and that we had a suspect who had shot inside the nexus detained, had him against the wall, called the officer over to us, and then he untied wwee and he bolted down the street when 3 armed people were faceing him, almost like he expected the officer to untie him.

That same officer was the one who we ended up having to kill when he again tried to free wwee, knowing full well why he was being detained after we called it in

I have members who can vouch as well saying there were no guns pointed unless in the Apartments or the Boutique. Otherwise your witness account is rather unverifiable as Faustie stated.

I do appreciate the compliment, Blackdog. I never failRPed in the mentioned situation, I actually followed the orders I was given as a hostage. So your claims of FailRP are not backed and unnecessary. Nor is it a reason to cut the losses and FailRP yourself. I never complain and refuse to listen, I ask reasons first then proceed. When the situation comes down to a hostage, I always listen and always have; also not limited to hostage situations, but also to other RPs.

As stated in another thread, your so-called "city scanner", put you at an advantage that no other players had whether it be passive or not. The city scanner was actually used to get an aerial view of a base Grub and I were in; clearly looking for contraband and a reason to raid. To me that advantage is almost like camera abuse to have a reason to raid.

You were never part of the government nor ever made a contract to perform citizen arrest and assume a job as a government beneficiary. Either way they made a citizens arrest upon me without the bounds or permission of the president to do so. The officer responded to the situation and let me reiterate ATTEMPTED to change the bindings to handcuffs. I ran off with FUMUKU and the police officer following hot on my tail. The Agent had the situation completely under control, but once guns were pulled is when it went out of hand. I surrendered, the police responded by tazing both Alexia and Blackdog, attempting to get Moist until he got mowed down. (Moist also knowing that FearRP applies when a stun gun is only a foot away from you continued to break FearRP by mowing him down). You not only prevented an officer to do his duty by avoiding the situation, but also committed murder to the same government you claimed to be helping.

Let me also reiterate that NLR APPLIED for me since I had died right after the said event. Me following this I knew nothing of what was going on and why I was being taken hostage. Blackdog's only response to verify was that he recognized my face, "New model, new face with a new life."

Best Regards,

Wweee2345
I was in the same boat as Grub, a witness who, despite having strong ties to Weee, didn't feel like getting involved against a shotgun, m4, and (I believe) A Famas. I can vouch for the actions stated by Wee, from after leaving the apartments to when the SS was shot down. (After that I got a wonderful buffer overflow error) I can't give any input on the reasoning or motivations of the situation however, merely what I saw unfold.