Unban request- misunderstanding
Name - Gemini
Ban ID: 14377
Banned by Killjoy
Server: 2D
Reason:
Ok this is what happened, There was a police officer who was arresting a guy and then while he was cuffing the perpetrator a random guy came out of nowhere and shot the police man down for no apparent reason. They were probably friends (The killer and the perpetrator) I killed the person who shot him down and I got a ban for RDM I really don't understand the concept of this ban because the person who originally murdered the Police Officer hasn't been banned.?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Maybe he got banned after you got banned...
Eggplant
No I checked the bans.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting consistently to the wrong forum/category
(08-31-2012, 11:20 PM)hussyk2 Wrote: No I checked the bans.

Now that's weird, but maybe you did something wrong. An admin like killjoy won't just ban you like that, and besides you said

"They were probably friends (The killer and the perpetrator)"

so he might of had a reason to kill the officer, I mean if a person for example is being cuffed by ONE cop his friend would obviously not just stand there watch his friend be taken into custody, so he must of defended him and you just came out of the blue and killed the person that came to help his friend. You really can't do that unless you're a cop because then you have authority to open fire at an armed person that has killed your colleague. Otherwise It's just RDM since in real life you don't kill a person that shot a cop. I'm just sayin' Nervous
Eggplant
But you wouldn't shoot a cop before negotiating with him for handcuffing his friend right?
(09-01-2012, 01:45 AM)hussyk2 Wrote: But you wouldn't shoot a cop before negotiating with him for handcuffing his friend right?

Well yeah but that is something you can just give a warning for, keep in mind that it is SEMI-SERIOUS Rp we're talking about here so you can ignore that.
As long as you don't kill with no proper rp reason what so ever you'll be on the safe side. Wink
Eggplant
You tried to stab people before killing the cop, then you shot the cop for no reason (you were shouting RANDOM TAZE in your mic, but how in hell could you know whether it's random or not) and after that you proceeded to stab more people.
Noooo, I had a reason to stab the rebels. Ok this is what happened:
I was a gun dealer and I set up a shop and then the other gun dealer wanted to collaborate with me and I declined so he got angry and he was working with rebels so he set up a shop right infront of me (BP) and started telling the rebels to attack me with guns or send me hate messages like (Fatty or "YOU SUCK") So I retaliated by knifing them I mean come on... Wouldn't any person do this in real life?
I didn't kill the cop, I killed the guy who killed the cop by the way...
(09-01-2012, 03:17 PM)hussyk2 Wrote: Noooo, I had a reason to stab the rebels. Ok this is what happened:
I was a gun dealer and I set up a shop and then the other gun dealer wanted to collaborate with me and I declined so he got angry and he was working with rebels so he set up a shop right infront of me (BP) and started telling the rebels to attack me with guns or send me hate messages like (Fatty or "YOU SUCK") So I retaliated by knifing them I mean come on... Wouldn't any person do this in real life?
I didn't kill the cop, I killed the guy who killed the cop by the way...

Not really, you can't just stab people because they called you names, if that would have happened in real life, most of us wouldn't be here right now, in fact most of us would be in a box at an early age. I call people names they don't just stab me, they insult me back.
Eggplant
They attacked me too..