Pls Ban Mr johnson
Sad 
"mr johnson" STEAM_0:0:20327325 02:11 77 0 active
it's his steam id
He is an RDmer, Cdmer, he random raids and random trows molotofs
He RDM me 10 Timees in a row i counted!
Pls ban Him An get rid of an Minge Bag spoiling our beutiful serv!
<Insert text here>

Make Me!!!!

Yeah i Dare You!
He have also been propblockıng, Prop pushıng and also refused to RP.

Therfor ı suggest a ban would be quıte good. But cool you mıss some evıdence, lıke pıctures/vıdeo or wıtnesses.
Ok ill get some!
<Insert text here>

Make Me!!!!

Yeah i Dare You!
I will actually say: 3 weeks?
Your now thinking this is too hard ban?
But it isn't. We are giving ppl like him many chances, he have allready been banned alot.
And I can witness with Paven aswell. That what Cool_Guy_1996 is saying in his ban request is true.
(Also what Paven said).
(07-28-2010, 07:16 AM)cool_gui_1996 Wrote: Ok ill get some!

Okay I'll wait for that and if it's good, I ban him.

What time did it happened? I can check the logs for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-28-2010, 08:52 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 07:16 AM)cool_gui_1996 Wrote: Ok ill get some!

Okay I'll wait for that and if it's good, I ban him.

What time did it happened? I can check the logs for you.

You mean what time it didn't happend?
If me and Paven can witness this, do he really need pics?
That guy truely needs a ban, minging around often an broke the rules.

I vote for one month or something like this.
Dare to think!
(07-28-2010, 09:34 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: That guy truely needs a ban, minging around often an broke the rules.

I vote for one month or something like this.

I support that.
(07-27-2010, 11:05 PM)cool_gui_1996 Wrote: "mr johnson" STEAM_0:0:20327325 02:11 77 0 active
it's his steam id
He is an RDmer, Cdmer, he random raids and random trows molotofs
He RDM me 10 Timees in a row i counted!
Pls ban Him An get rid of an Minge Bag spoiling our beutiful serv!

This statement has some of the worst lies I have ever seen in it. RDMing 10 times in a row ? And when do you propose he did that ?

He hasn't even got a car since very recently and has played very few hours the past 2 days. I very much doubt that he was CDMing.

But this is the funniest, random raids and molotovs ? Are you kidding with me ? He has been with me the whole time on that server and I would damn well know if he was random raiding or even using molotovs. He has no clue about who he should find to purchase molotovs, let alone how to make them! What you have said is an utter lie and full of shit. You sir are an idiot, though what Paven said about the prop blocking is true, as I have witnessed it myself and admit it. The statement about him "refusing to RP" is questionable though. As Gun Dealer I have seen him trade weapons and ammunition as a gun dealer should, and as Black Market Dealer I saw him selling keypad crackers. Surely this is doing his job right ?

I did see him raid once, but that was with Rebels and he was part of them. The Rebel boss gave the orders, he did not. The raid resulted in the capture and demolition of some money printers. Surely THIS too is playing out his job correctly.

I can probably give plenty of evidence for things that you have done, "cool_gui" and will post it if I find you doing anything more.

Cheers,
Please don't ignore the truth...

-c0rd
You have got to be kidding me, Mr jonhnson His an absolute minge bag he trew 3 molotfs at my house witch did NOT contain money printers or druglabs ithout any motif i would call that " random molotofing"
And About the raiding You adn him and some other guy that i don0't recal his name were raiding homes as Citizens!!
Not as Rebels cuz i would not be complaining if it was as a Rabel
<Insert text here>

Make Me!!!!

Yeah i Dare You!