{CG} Dark Jam - Unban request.
Your name: {CG} Dark Jam
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23958257
Banning Admin: Shark/Evo
Ban Length: Permanent i believe.
Reason for the ban: known

I was playing yesterday evening and was hinted that Shark and Evo had a base with contra in it. so be and a few of the guys got out gear sorted and went down to the power plant and began our raid, i shouted /raid and took my AWP out and took the first shot, soon as i shot shark i was banned, instant ban. no warning or was told of my reason really for the ban, the hammer just came down. so i would like to be unbanned since it has been nearly 24hours now and i dont see the true reason of the ban apart from the shark and evo just being pissed that i raided there base, excuse my language.

I would hope you consider the unban request since i respect and enjoy this server as a regular donator.
(01-17-2011, 03:52 PM)Mr.TEK Wrote: U cant get perm ban for RDM:p? Did u see in console how long u were banned?

No didnt check was to annoyed lol. should of really.
But its been 24hours and im still banned. plus it wasnt RDM Wink
You were banned for stupidly raiding,

There was no way for us to hear the Yell, you were sniping from god knows where.
There was warning, we asked in OOC who it was, and we also said that if you didn't confess, the ban would be harsher.
We then had to search through the logs which at the time were being spammed by the Vertex Errors..
Found it was you who killed me..
That is probably, by far, the worst reason to raid a place anyway, you raided because you had a little bit of a hunch that we had contraband.
If you got info of any contraband from the OOC message that someone said, along the lines of "i bet shark an evo have contra in there xD"
then it's metagame and you deserve a ban.

As far as I'm concerned, you can stay banned,
Great goin', wasting time that I could be using to revise.
Learn to RP or you have two options, Ban or GTFO.
1. i did confess to it. i said it twice before you were no clipping all round the bloody place looking for the person who bloody shot and not killed you.

2. i was actually told by the SSC that you had contra and he had warrant on you and he said me and my clan could raid you with him.

Witnesses - Mini, Micro, Admiral Shabizzle, Monty and a few more.

3. Go and revise then and stop playing games if your that bothered about RL.

4. This is looking more and more like Admin abuse now since you basically banned because you got shot during a raid.

Hope you grow up soon and stop raging with your teenage hormones.
Lol, you were banned for 10K
And me and shark we're building and out of the blue I see shark being killed by an AWP.
Without any warning, warrant or RP.
Our base was empty, and I even would've let you guys search it.
But instead you run around like triggerhappy retards and just shoot whatever has a heartbeat.
That was the MOST obvious case of RDM ever, and please make me or shark another admin abuse thread, your rage amuses me.
This was not even near admin abuse, but just an admin doing his job.
If you don't understand the difference between RDM and raiding, I suggest you read the rules.
Or go find yourself a different server.
-Signature removed-
I wasnt raging your the whining children who ban people because they cant get there own way in game and use there admin powers ( God knows how you got admin) to try and get rid of the problem. and no i wont stoop to your level and moan about you guys any longer it isnt work the hassle to be honest im just annoyed that i put quiet of bit of money into a server where the admins show no respect for the players. its just disgraceful.
Firstly I am Shabbizle and i was witness to this admin abuse.

secondly if you weren't around to hear him yell raid then that's your problem because we were at the beginning of your roadblocks (which by the way only officers of the law are allowed to place) as far as I'm aware and also you didn't even die when he shot you because you were to busy no-clipping around trying to build that base of yours therefore there is no random kill because NO ONE died.

I think maybe you need to grow up and learn to RP your self, just because your an admin doesn't mean you should be excused from bad RPing and rule breaking.

The way is see it is that evo and shark have the wrong impression of what a good admin is. A good admin is an admin who:
- doesn't let his emotions effect his judgement
- someone who takes the time to listen to both sides of the story and make a responsible and fair decision based on the situation.
- when they find that someone has broken the rules they don't just ban them they take them off to the side and discuss what they have done wrong and guide them to make sure that in the future they don't make the same mistake. (and lets face it we all make mistakes from time to time)
- someone who doesn't use his admin powers to give him/her self the advantage over normal players who just want to enjoy their game.

whereas evo and shark never take the time to even listen and or even prove that you've done something wrong they just ban if they don't like you, get killed by you or if they hear those magic words rdm or nrl. They are completely incompetent and they are not up to the task of administrating the server.

And people don't be afraid to speak your mind on the forums if you think an admin isn't up to the task, because at the end of the day they decide where you enjoy your self in the server. Smile
(01-17-2011, 05:46 PM)fester199 Wrote: Firstly I am Shabbizle and i was witness to this admin abuse.

secondly if you weren't around to hear him yell raid then that's your problem because we were at the beginning of your roadblocks (which by the way only officers of the law are allowed to place) as far as I'm aware and also you didn't even die when he shot you because you were to busy no-clipping around trying to build that base of yours therefore there is no random kill because NO ONE died.

(-Shark died, and why would you want to raid a person who: isn't armed, isn't hostile, and isn't disrespecting and is building.)

I think maybe you need to grow up and learn to RP your self, just because your an admin doesn't mean you should be excused from bad RPing and rule breaking.

(-Can you tell me how I and Shark broke the rules there cause we didn't break any.)

The way is see it is that evo and shark have the wrong impression of what a good admin is. A good admin is an admin who:
(You got banned a fair time for RDM)

- someone who takes the time to listen to both sides of the story and make a responsible and fair decision based on the situation.
(If my teammate is shot down without any proper cause I don't give a flying fuck about you're side of the story.)

- when they find that someone has broken the rules they don't just ban them they take them off to the side and discuss what they have done wrong and guide them to make sure that in the future they don't make the same mistake. (If you would read the rules like you're supposed to we don't need to do that and currently with all the bitches on the server with sand in their vagina, including you we don't have time for that.)

- someone who doesn't use his admin powers to give him/her self the advantage over normal players who just want to enjoy their game.
(Where did I use my powers to give myself an advantage? I flew over to you to tell you guys you couldn't do that.)

whereas evo and shark never take the time to even listen and or even prove that you've done something wrong they just ban if they don't like you,(when did I ever ban someone because "I didn't like him) get killed by you(Well if you'd raid properly I wouldn't have a proble) or if they hear those magic words rdm or nrl.(I hear them all the time, most of the time from the people who brake it theirself) They are completely incompetent and they are not up to the task of administrating the server.

And people don't be afraid to speak your mind on the forums if you think an admin isn't up to the task, because at the end of the day they decide where you enjoy your self in the server. Smile

-Signature removed-
(01-17-2011, 04:24 PM)MoB Dark Jam Wrote: 1. i did confess to it. i said it twice before you were no clipping all round the bloody place looking for the person who bloody shot and not killed you.
Like I said, Never saw it, AT ALL.
2. i was actually told by the SSC that you had contra and he had warrant on you and he said me and my clan could raid you with him.

Witnesses - Mini, Micro, Admiral Shabizzle, Monty and a few more.

I had no warrant, think I'd be looking all over the screen while I'm building.

3. Go and revise then and stop playing games if your that bothered about RL.

Two words, Multi Tasking.

4. This is looking more and more like Admin abuse now since you basically banned because you got shot during a raid.

Fail Raid, Fail reason, Fail thread?

Hope you grow up soon and stop raging with your teenage hormones.

Got some sort of magic device that'll make me 20?

(01-17-2011, 05:46 PM)fester199 Wrote: Firstly I am Shabbizle and i was witness to this admin abuse.

secondly if you weren't around to hear him yell raid then that's your problem because we were at the beginning of your roadblocks (which by the way only officers of the law are allowed to place)
It's a defence for a base designed to drain your stamina, making you an easy target for our Snipers.
as far as I'm aware and also you didn't even die when he shot you because you were to busy no-clipping around trying to build that base of yours therefore there is no random kill because NO ONE died.
I died, positive that I was about to Easy Weld a block so it looked like a castle thing, but I had to noclip back to see who was Failing.
So you give the people who RP badly Admin status. Clever..

- when they find that someone has broken the rules they don't just ban them they take them off to the side and discuss what they have done wrong and guide them to make sure that in the future they don't make the same mistake. (and lets face it we all make mistakes from time to time)
Think the Fearless Team thought of this 'fore they gave me Admin?

whereas evo and shark never take the time to even listen and or even prove that you've done something wrong they just ban if they don't like you, get killed by you or if they hear those magic words rdm or nrl. They are completely incompetent and they are not up to the task of administrating the server.
Same comment as above

Which is why we have section titled "Admin Abuse"

It's funny how only people we have banned rage at us.
Conclusion is clear, you are staying banned.
Also, insulting an admin and telling htem to grow up doesn't make it better and makes me want to lengthen your ban, I'm not taking that shit anymore.
If you think we abused make an abuse thread, but get evidence otherwise I'll just close it.

/CLOSED
-Signature removed-