How to RP a Facist Dictator - Milton's Guide
Hey All. Recentley I became president and succesfully RPed a facist dictator before traggicly falling to my death after an assasination attempt. Im sure anybody on at the time will remember my Glorious Reigime. This is a short guide on how to actually RP something like this without pissing everbody off.

What is a Facist?

When looking back in History there have been many famous facist leaders. The most famous of which is Adolf Hitler. Hitler was famous for many things. These included.

. Hatred of the Jew race
. Restriction of freedom of speech
. The ruling of a strong police state

When RPing a Facist you must be careful on how you conduct yourself. Being racist is normally not a good idea unless you have an actual reason. For instance hitlers hatred of Judaism came from brainwashing and many values he was taught in the First World War. Saying in broadcast "ALL BLAKS IN PRISON LOL" Is just a sure way to get banned. Freedom of Speech restrictions can be implimented very well. I will speak about this in the next section.

Creating your Laws

As stated by the official laws it is normally a good idea to broadcast your laws straight away. However when you are RPing facism this is not the best option. First of all make sure you do not broadcast anything until you have good nexus security. As soon as you broadcast anything slightly oppresive you will hear crys of revolution and the assasination attempts will begin. The first law you should state should be something like:

FIRST LAW: Speaking against the Glorious Govenment or it's Police force is a law punishble by death.

This is clear to even the most mingey on the server. This also prevents cries of "OMDAIZ RANDOM ARREST". Another law which is fun to use is stating that the Police are allowed to use brutal force. This normally incites fear. The following are a few laws that I toyed around with.

. No adverts advertising illegal activity
. Speaking against the Government is a crime
. Being out in a lockdown is a crime

All these laws scream oppresion and make effective RP.

Maintaining law and order

We have already discussed the topic of Law's but you must consider carefully if they are being carried out. The law keeping class "The Police Officer" is under control of you, the president so it's your job to make sure they do their job efficentley. Unfortunatley this is not always the case hence the reason for the /demote command. It is important to remember that you must rule your staff with an iron fist just as you rule your city.

Few Extras

Here are a few little extras I thought I would add. Remember, You are a dictator who is above your people. Decorate your office, Put a statue in the nexus and simply be extravagant.

Another thing I did yesturday was Hired a chef to make me some food however after he made me food I told hoim he coudn't leave and I gave him a private suite. The point is to remember you OWN the people.

Closing Note

I hope you have enjoyed this guide. Remember to have fun while RPing a facist but also to abide by the rules and actually RP properley. See you all in the server Cheese

The following 1 user Likes FluffyMCDOOM's post:
  • That guy
Cool guide. Although, facism is kinda racism? And isn't that forbidden to RP?
The following 2 users Like 2Deep's post:
  • FluffyMCDOOM, That guy
Nope, fascist and or racist RP is permitted to a certain point, for example simply flaming, mocking and bashing on a race or religious group without decent following RP isn't accepted. OOC racism will not be tolerated however.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • 2Deep, That guy
(01-17-2011, 12:04 PM)2Deep Wrote: Cool guide. Although, facism is kinda racism? And isn't that forbidden to RP?

Thank you. Im carrying on the edit. Facism doesn't always have to be racist. I didn't carry out any race hate yesturday and people stil lcalled me a facist xD
The following 2 users Like FluffyMCDOOM's post:
  • 2Deep, That guy
That's a pretty good guide - most people seem to assume that a Dictator means they need to spam broadcast with racism .. which just isn't allowed.

You can be a dictator just by making no-one allowed to contradict the government Tounge
(01-17-2011, 01:04 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: That's a pretty good guide - most people seem to assume that a Dictator means they need to spam broadcast with racism .. which just isn't allowed.

You can be a dictator just by making no-one allowed to contradict the government Tounge

Thank you Smile

I started of with no Contradictions then I started upping my game Cool

I enjoyed it. I formed a pretty effective resistance group.
I enjoyed it. I formed a pretty effective resistance group.
It was so funny. You are a real pimp.

Keep it rolling mate.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
The following 1 user Likes Chief Pimp's post:
  • FluffyMCDOOM
(01-17-2011, 05:08 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: It was so funny. You are a real pimp.

Keep it rolling mate.

This means alot coming from you the cheif pimp Heart
(01-17-2011, 05:08 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: It was so funny. You are a real pimp.

Keep it rolling mate.