The War Z
(11-01-2012, 03:23 PM)Termin Wrote: Sorry I missed you pokes, if I Alt+Tab then I crash. Prune and I got around 80GB of footage to upload on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. Smile

I think its time for you to upload now: http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php...o-everyone! Cheese

I'll start with just a short clip. This is me accidently shooting my friend in the head yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFUQ41_V1RE

Sry for the Swedish, basically my friend asks if we should shoot them while the other friend says "No, hit them and back up at the same time" but we thought that was a bad idea since the zombie reach where kinda long until the latest patch Tounge
Lol

Every time someone sees me with skull mask and shotgun they are running away xD

But that's good because I'm a peaceful player :]
I have a 45 minute video rendering now, and uploading later. Then a 1 hour 30 minute one for tomorrow.
(11-01-2012, 04:07 PM)Adman Wrote: Eventually... eventually I'll be able to play...

* Adman starts to go a little crazy

Don't worry Adman, people are going insane with hacks over here. I got killed several times by confirmed hackers, lost a ton of gear. Just stay strong!
Im pretty happy with my loadout atm. I have to get to a safe zone to stash some stuffs.

[Image: 2d0kgif.jpg]

Every weapon besides one mossberg (2 bullets left) and one m16 (26 bullets left) is full. Well, I better get a moving to a safe zone, wish me good luck. I will probably die on my way there. Tounge
Someone finally gave me a beta key. It took me 1 hour on a stream to get one. Yeeesss!!!
(11-03-2012, 01:55 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Someone finally gave me a beta key. It took me 1 hour on a stream to get one. Yeeesss!!!

You just could have PMd me, I have 2 keys left. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • FuttBucker24
(11-03-2012, 02:17 PM)Humla Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 01:55 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Someone finally gave me a beta key. It took me 1 hour on a stream to get one. Yeeesss!!!

You just could have PMd me, I have 2 keys left. Tounge

o.o ... Fuck me
I bought the game today, me and some friends play it together it is pretty nice, recommend it.
I can finally start to play this now, noob incoming!