The War Z
HOW YOU GUYS EVEN DARE TO COMPARE DAYZ TO THIS BULLSHIT WHAT A SHAME
Get the fuck out of this thread d*ck
nice
(10-18-2012, 11:41 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: HOW YOU GUYS EVEN DARE TO COMPARE DAYZ TO THIS BULLSHIT WHAT A SHAME

First, have you played the game.
Second, I love DayZ clocked many hours on it. But that does not mean I sit here and nag on WarZ all day. WarZ looks great also, and I haven't played it. If you haven't played it then you should not judge it.
(10-18-2012, 11:41 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: HOW YOU GUYS EVEN DARE TO COMPARE DAYZ TO THIS BULLSHIT WHAT A SHAME

Man I thought you left.

Fair enough if you don't, but at least post something that actually contributes to the discussion here...
(10-18-2012, 11:57 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote:

First, have you played the game.
Second, I love DayZ clocked many hours on it. But that does not mean I sit here and nag on WarZ all day. WarZ looks great also, and I haven't played it. If you haven't played it then you should not judge it.

Dude i have wasted my time and my money because of warz
This game is shitty game and dayz i have played it and liked it the only thing i was raging that when i go on a rock i get launched to the air

(10-18-2012, 11:54 PM)Prune Wrote: Get the fuck out of this thread d*ck

I am not dick
The creator of warz is dick

Total scam YES
Was under dev for one mounth YES
Kids can make game like that YES
DayZ ripoff YES
blocking people for refunds or making the game look bad YES

They will give alot of money to IGN so IGN wont rate it on 2.0
You sir are dumb if you will buy this peace of crap
How is warz a scam then?

And i buy whatever fucking game i want, I'm not dumb for buying warz, you're just too much of a DayZ fanboy that you can't take it when someo e makes a game of the same genre.

Also we got the damn game ehen they released it, It's not a scam, it's great, it's fun. I've having fun with friends and I am more than satisfied that i bought it
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • FuttBucker24
(10-19-2012, 07:15 AM)Prune Wrote: How is warz a scam then?

And i buy whatever freaking game i want, I'm not dumb for buying warz, you're just too much of a DayZ fanboy that you can't take it when someo e makes a game of the same genre.

Also we got the damn game ehen they released it, It's not a scam, it's great, it's fun. I've having fun with friends and I am more than satisfied that i bought it

Well i am sorry to say but ": i am not a fanboy" i am playin ACE and DayZ sometime ArmA 2 is not made for dayz and im glad that more than million people
Try to save your money and make them starve to death infront of their parents if they are even exist

I had warz then for the second day the perma banned me for asking for a refund

Warz is a popup company !
They showed picture and you think thats cool ???
DayZ have bandits , food , water , an 225 km and. 6 maps as i know

Play War Inc and you will get whats going on over here kid
Total mass flame war.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I advocate thoughtful discussion, opinions from fans and those who are not, but this is not productive. If you do not like the game, do not buy it. Carefully post your opinion, do not flame. If you have nothing productive or creative to say about the game, leave the thread. No one is forcing you to voice your opinion.
Might I also remind you, the game is in it's ALPHA stage. We, the alpha testers, are the footsoldiers in the development. Yes, there are bugs, yes there is some imbalance, but remember this is the early testing stage. Also, no one has forced you to buy the game, so do not complain about spending money on it. Were you forced at gunpoint to buy it? I think not.
I personally love the game, and can't wait for my PC to be fixed so I can play it again.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Prune
(10-19-2012, 08:02 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I advocate thoughtful discussion, opinions from fans and those who are not, but this is not productive. If you do not like the game, do not buy it. Carefully post your opinion, do not flame. If you have nothing productive or creative to say about the game, leave the thread. No one is forcing you to voice your opinion.
Might I also remind you, the game is in it's ALPHA stage. We, the alpha testers, are the footsoldiers in the development. Yes, there are bugs, yes there is some imbalance, but remember this is the early testing stage. Also, no one has forced you to buy the game, so do not complain about spending money on it. Were you forced at gunpoint to buy it? I think not.
I personally love the game, and can't wait for my PC to be fixed so I can play it again.

Alfa does not means shit DayZ is alfa hmm how much people played/play it?
Minecraft was alfa how much people loved this game tons of people
Games that made by unity engine million of people still playing them and i am always one of them

WarZ came out and All what i saw pretty cool is nothing

Its a scam but you cant see it because you guys are too busy by looking at the pictures
Shop? XD LOL
Yeah In a zOmbie appocolipce gun dealer will sell big guns. Thats soo dumb and stupid that people like this failure game