The War Z
I don't even use the cash shop, nothing there of interest when I can just find it in game. I love this game, been playing it with people on TS and having an awesome time.
(10-17-2012, 06:57 PM)Termin Wrote: I don't even use the cash shop, nothing there of interest when I can just find it in game. I love this game, been playing it with people on TS and having an awesome time.

Yeah, I'm not saying a cash-shop makes it a bad game or anything.
Only those people who have money nothing to spend on buy stuff from that shop
They don't care about enjoying game itself, they just want to dominate the leader board but they don't realise that stuff they buy in that shop:
1) can be lost when killed
2) can be easily found/looted in game
It still doesn't makes it unrealistic
At least by comparing it to State of Decay
(10-17-2012, 02:54 PM)Tomorrow Wrote:
(10-17-2012, 02:35 PM)Stanley Wrote:
(10-17-2012, 08:45 AM)Tomorrow Wrote:
(10-17-2012, 08:12 AM)NukaBomb Wrote: Don't spend your money on this, wait for State of Decay. It looks epic.

I looked and made some research on State of Decay
Why I don't like it is because its unrealistic
Speaking namely, state of decay has unrealistic character possibilities *woman jumping two meters high and kicking zombies head off*
If the game is about survival, it must be hardcore and realistic
This is what WarZ is about
And state of decay definetly isn't realistic nor hardcore

Want realism? Play DayZ.
I played it
And didn't really liked it
DayZ bored me out faster than MW3 campaign

So what makes you think WarZ will be any better?
Because I already tried Alpha and it did impressed me
Well I can't really say anything since it's your choice but for a game that's been in development for 2 years it looks crap.

lol yeah I did rob that from a youtube comment
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Ronchiiik
Even reading this thread makes me realise how much I miss the game. I can finally comprehend what's it like for Adman Sad .
(10-18-2012, 06:00 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I can finally comprehend what's it like for Adman Sad .

Finally, someone understands!

One month bro... one month without a decent online stretch...
(10-18-2012, 05:58 PM)Stanley Wrote: Well I can't really say anything since it's your choice but for a game that's been in development for 2 years it looks crap.

lol yeah I did rob that from a youtube comment

I'm quite sure those are just lies. In fact I do believe I read that the studio wasn't founded until late last year, so apparently these guys are either lying douchebags (my guess), trying to cash in on the success of DayZ, or they're just a VERY co-ordinated team, that started working on a videogame prior to even having gotten the money to do it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/...post_from/
Wow, the mods/devs have proven again, that they are fucking douchebags.
The following 2 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Slick Rick
This is why I dislike the shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxa3JeyKD...ure=relmfu

Pussy couldn't survive so he spent money on food and a bat. He also leaves whenever he finds anything, gets shot at, or gets aggro.