The War Z
Download started, 1512 MB left. Definitely one to be left on through the day for me. Tounge
Started to download last night, but took an hour to download 400mb, so downloading this morning Tounge
The graphics are really messed up, Mine runs 20FPS on lowest when they said i can run medium high with good FPS. Hope they're gonna fix it soon
nice
There is not enough loot Sad
I haver never even found guns or ammo in the 5 hours i've played. Only a little bit of food. Daum
nice
(10-16-2012, 10:58 AM)Prune Wrote: I haver never even found guns or ammo in the 5 hours i've played. Only a little bit of food. Daum

How often do you think you will find a gun or an ammo in the city?
Unless you encounter a dead officer or a gun shop
So many people playing. Not enough loot.
Is every person attacking you there?
Or there are actually situation when you ignore one another?
I just got 2 pistols from a random player... But be wary of ANY players, a good part of them will try to kill you for no reason.
(10-16-2012, 04:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I just got 2 pistols from a random player... But be wary of ANY players, a good part of them will try to kill you for no reason.

Standard online psyche.

I haven't had a chance to play yet, and probably won't be able to play properly for some time. Oh well, I'll see if I can just get a few minutes in.