The War Z
Just found out I cannot upload until 31st, yaaaay.

And I am kinda excited for monday, lets put it that way...
Oh my gerd i can't wait.
nice
This is gonna be Awesome guys, Buying Pioneer or Legend this weekend!
This game is still very alpha. Many things that still need to be fixed and many points people have brought up. I think some are going to be disappointed about the game when they get it.
(10-12-2012, 03:44 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: This game is still very alpha. Many things that still need to be fixed and many points people have brought up. I think some are going to be disappointed about the game when they get it.

Someone made a few accurate points about the alpha.

-survivors shouldnt be doing the hunchback run

-more zombies in the city, like the tank scene in The Walking Dead

-quit staging your movie clips, it's like you're trying to make it look MUCH better than it actually is
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
  • *Also, as of right now. Zombies are shit, you can run and gun them in the city. The dev said he patched it, but I haven't seen anything about it so I'm going off current state that has been released to public (videos).
    *The city is waaaay out if proportion with the size of the character.
(10-12-2012, 03:55 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote:
  • *Also, as of right now. Zombies are shit, you can run and gun them in the city. The dev said he patched it, but I haven't seen anything about it so I'm going off current state that has been released to public (videos).

Thing is, zombies don't run. I can't stress enough the Max Brooks zombie. I think the way it should go should be:

Headshots only to zombies/a shitload of body hits(different rules apply for human players)
Don't be crowded by zombies or you're dead
above should be most applicable to an urban environment.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(10-12-2012, 04:06 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 03:55 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote:

Thing is, zombies don't run. I can't stress enough the Max Brooks zombie. I think the way it should go should be:

Headshots only to zombies/a shitload of body hits(different rules apply for human players)
Don't be crowded by zombies or you're dead
above should be most applicable to an urban environment.

The headshot thing they do have. It takes 5+ shots to body I think. Also one thing I just love about DayZ is, because it is on the Arma2 OA engine so the ballistics are awesome.
"Thing is, zombies don't run"

God Damnit! Running zombies would be awesome. It is still Alpha tho ^^
(10-12-2012, 07:32 PM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: "Thing is, zombies don't run"

God Damnit! Running zombies would be awesome. It is still Alpha tho ^^

Well, considering Zombies aren't real. We all have this image of a zombie set in stone by older movies, but they can really do whatever they want with them and they still be zombies. I know I have seen/played plenty of zombie shooters/movies and I loved them. WarZ just needs a balance, not Usain Bolt Fast with Hulk damage, and not Turtle slow rabbit damage. Right now they do hardly no damage.

Another thing, I have yet to seen two people actually play together, have a ,shootout, or trade with each other. If there is one thing I'm not seeing in this game, it's player interaction.