The War Z
(11-02-2012, 07:36 PM)Humla Wrote: Im pretty happy with my loadout atm. I have to get to a safe zone to stash some stuffs.

[Image: 2d0kgif.jpg]

Every weapon besides one mossberg (2 bullets left) and one m16 (26 bullets left) is full. Well, I better get a moving to a safe zone, wish me good luck. I will probably die on my way there. Tounge

I would ragequit if I would lose all this precious loot
Another great WarZ weekend,
Thank you to-
-Termin (As always!)
-Shadow
-Biowulf
-Spud
-Prune
Epic city loot, although I felt bad killing all the innocent freshers!
Look forward to playing with everyone next weekend, try not to have too much fun without me :p
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Biowulf
No mercy. No survivors. Kill them all.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Callos
Tisk,tisk shooting freshies.
Oh god...
Today I was surrounded by a group of 14 people whilst me having a bug backpack full of guns
I thought "that's it, I will ragequit when they will kill me"
In fact
They just threatened me that if I won't give them food they will kill and loot me
Now I believe that somewhere in WarZ universe, good players still exist
Alright, I finally can say that being alone is so damn annoying...
Anyone looking to team up?
I will feel myself a bit safer with another person rather than a group of 4 performing a jump at me (for my empty loot)
Well, if anyone wants to, hit me up and we can game.
I've been a bit busy with college and my WarZ unit lately, but always up for some fun!
Played my first real stretch on WarZ yesterday, one with Termin which went for a good few hours before we were terminated by some vengeful friends of someone we had just killed, and another with Bazooka, Biowful, Spud, Termin, Callos and Prune where we had to 'clear' Clearview.

Anyhow, it was amazing and is an incredibly fun game!
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Callos
(11-18-2012, 11:05 AM)Adman Wrote: Played my first real stretch on WarZ yesterday, one with Termin which went for a good few hours before we were terminated by some vengeful friends of someone we had just killed, and another with Bazooka, Biowful, Spud, Termin, Callos and Prune where we had to 'clear' Clearview.

Anyhow, it was amazing and is an incredibly fun game!

My Pumpkin! Angry
I did play a lot, but now the hacker problem is getting to me. I'm not playing til the 30th now.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep