The War Z
(10-31-2012, 01:10 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Please tell me that there is at least one Hardcore EU servers where you don't get spaw killed ;_;

Why dont you start one later? Smile
Tested it out today and found out I am jackshit at it. Died 2 times in about an hour of playing. It was night and I kept getting zombies on my ass cause I didn't see them.
(10-31-2012, 08:19 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Tested it out today and found out I am jackshit at it. Died 2 times in about an hour of playing. It was night and I kept getting zombies on my ass cause I didn't see them.

Keep on playing, the timecycle isnt like DayZ where night is night as long as it is dark where you live. Tounge

Also, the zombies have been improved and sees you easier and make damage from further away (too long reach imo) than before. If you see another player dont walk up to him, dont trust anyone. You can ask in proximity chat if they are friendly but beware, people likes to lie.

Now keep playing, get a gun or melee weapon and find some people to play with. It is fun as hell and its still an alpha. Smile
I will be in teamspeak today if anyone wants to join.
(11-01-2012, 10:11 AM)Termin Wrote: I will be in teamspeak today if anyone wants to join.

I shall! (try to)
Sorry I missed you pokes, if I Alt+Tab then I crash. Prune and I got around 80GB of footage to upload on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. Smile
(11-01-2012, 03:23 PM)Termin Wrote: Sorry I missed you pokes, if I Alt+Tab then I crash. Prune and I got around 80GB of footage to upload on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. Smile

I missed it Angry
maybe we can play tomorrow?
Nice to hear it was fun.
Managed to move all the north to down south airstrip, Me Gathering 2 Mossbers and mags, M4 Semi with 3 mags, Jericho with 3 mags and loads of supplies, Termin had almost the same. Was a damn good run until we left the airstrip we got killed by a bandit.
nice
I had to disconnect, to painful to watch him pick up my B92 and 4 ammo, Mossberg and.... my hammer Sad
Eventually... eventually I'll be able to play...

* Adman starts to go a little crazy