The War Z
Well I'll see everyone at the weekend.
Hope all the 'Team' can make it!
Looking forward to it.
(10-21-2012, 07:39 PM)Termin Wrote: 'Wait I see him!' *Doomdude falls to the floor*

xD

I had a really good hat too Sad.
Falcos would have killed for that hat.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Prune
I just bought this game to try the alpha. I gotta say the game looks so bad (animations) that its funny. Its like watching movies that is so bad they're good.

I have only played about an half hour. First I died from a random survivor. I met a friendly one who wanted to loot some cars or something so we went there, saw another survivor and while my newly found friend was killing some zombies I was looking for weapons. When I turn around I saw, what I thought was my friend, loot a dead body that supposedly was my friends body. (Didnt see a corpse though, just a bag and a flying hat) I went over there and got smacked in the face by the survivor who I thought was my dead friend.

After that I created a new character and all the people I met was friendly but the zombies was stuck. I just played for a little while and during that half hour the zombies were stuck, running on the same place.

I hope they implement names above people so I can see a difference and fixes the zombie bug.
Be patient
It's just an alpha
It is still in alpha changes, everything is subject to change.
I am afraid that they will make the game "kid friendly" by adding a lot of functions that make everything easy.
I got a 2 day gift code from my friend and cant wait to use it! If its worth it i might buy the full game!
RIP in Pepperonis.
Can someone give me a few good reasons to buy this game?
I'm waiting for the DayZ standalone to come out, but there's nowhere to be heard about any release whatsoever.
Kinda interested in this as well, just not sure whether it's worth the money.
(10-26-2012, 10:08 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Can someone give me a few good reasons to buy this game?
I'm waiting for the DayZ standalone to come out, but there's nowhere to be heard about any release whatsoever.

If you are up to hardcore, stealth, survival, HUGE open world games with shitload to explore and always stay put, for adrenaline than this game is exactly what you need
(10-26-2012, 10:33 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 10:08 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Can someone give me a few good reasons to buy this game?

If you are up to hardcore, stealth, survival, HUGE open world games with shitload to explore and always stay put, for adrenaline than this game is exactly what you need

I have DayZ for that so whats so much better about this game. I heard it would be a total pay 2 win which is a total turnoff for me.
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Gamesdude109, Slick Rick