Unban Request - thephantomforce
Big Grin 
thephantomforce:

6422:

Pechvarry :

rp_EvoCity v2d:

a:

I played on fearless a few times, maybe about 20 hours, within that time I received one ban for RDM but I was new to rp at the time so made a silly mistake, but anyways, I went to join your server while ago and found I was banned, I asked my brother why and he said he was banned so its probally an IP ban, he gave me his computer when he went to college because he wouldn't want to be playing it when at college. So I'm just wondering if you can lift the ban so I can come and play again, its probally my favoroite server to be honest..:
Your ban reason is stated as "Having double accounts to avoid permanent ban." What was the old account?
I asked my brother, he said EpicBeardBoy
any chance of a reply?
sorry for bumping this again but its been about a week now
Why is this thread being ignored over every other thread? I followed the template.
So I have followed your rules and even mailed mods regarding this and have still been ignored.

323 views and one reply, amazing.
At this point I would like to remind you that nobody in our staff receives a paycheck for their services. We will work this case out when we can and bumping or complaining about it won't do you any good really.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player ( STEAM_0:0:42350692 , thephantomforce ) has been lifted.
Please note, Any next infraction will lead to a permanent ban.

[FL] Pechvarry
Server Administrative Team