GIFT FOR FEARLESS
(08-29-2012, 04:22 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 03:15 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Whatever Dylan.

Saying what I said was an untruth would be lying. Don't deny yourself the privelige of seeing what is happening. Don't say to my face, that there aren't people in this community along with every other community that would (and sometimes do) try to *** over ever person they could, in order to get respect/a higher position. Acting as if everyone's a saint because this community is good is just wishful thinking. Fearless is a good community, but it has some bad people, just like every prize-garden has a bad weed somewhere.
Whatever Dylan.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Xenomez
(08-29-2012, 04:34 PM)Midget Wrote:

Saying what I said was an untruth would be lying. Don't deny yourself the privelige of seeing what is happening. Don't say to my face, that there aren't people in this community along with every other community that would (and sometimes do) try to *** over ever person they could, in order to get respect/a higher position. Acting as if everyone's a saint because this community is good is just wishful thinking. Fearless is a good community, but it has some bad people, just like every prize-garden has a bad weed somewhere.
Whatever Dylan.

Surely this can be considered a form of spam.
(08-29-2012, 04:42 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 04:34 PM)Midget Wrote:

Whatever Dylan.

Surely this can be considered a form of spam.
Whatever
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Not to be a whore, but I cant really see how that can get 17 likes Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Dr_Winrar, Germs
Whats the kid for?

Usually when I see them in-game, I chase them with tasers ._.
The following 5 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Dylan, Fleet Admiral Zapington, HellShell, Foxy The Pirate, Rayne
It's pretty awesome actually. Tounge
@ Warior. You better do that.
(08-29-2012, 05:06 PM)Andreas Wrote: Not to be a whore, but I cant really see how that can get 17 likes Smile

I do not see how this opinion (that was completely uneccesary) make you a whore.
(08-29-2012, 09:47 PM)The Goddess Zelda Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 05:06 PM)Andreas Wrote: Not to be a whore, but I cant really see how that can get 17 likes Smile

I do not see how this opinion (that was completely uneccesary) make you a whore.

Woah there Hitler, people can express opinions if they like.

If you ever expect to get better as an "artist" (you need to) crying whenever anybody says something negative isn't the way to go about it.
The definition of a Forum is a message board in which various people can share their opinions on a given subject or matter, in other words (or laymans-term) you can say what you want about anyone or anything. So if you are willing to post your art on your forum like this and then whine like a little baby when someone critiques said piece, I would suggest you stay with the scum on deviantART.
You know I still was asking how it makes him a whore