GIFT FOR FEARLESS
Here is a gift for Soul and EVERYBODY IN THE FEARLESS COMMUNITY!

http://c-catchey.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5crvad
Nice drawing! I love it <3
Not bad!
Looks awesome, I like it. And who represents that boy in the middle? Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Xenomez
(08-28-2012, 09:49 AM)Soul Wrote: Looks awesome, I like it. And who represents that boy in the middle? Tounge

I think it's meant to represent Fearless as a happy loving community, all scrunched in to a little boy Smile.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(08-28-2012, 11:48 AM)Flabbawookie Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 09:49 AM)Soul Wrote: Looks awesome, I like it. And who represents that boy in the middle? Tounge

I think it's meant to represent Fearless as a happy loving community, all scrunched in to a little boy Smile.

Hahahahahahahahaha..

If anything, Fearless is like any other gaming community, public face smiling, but behind that face lurks a bevvy of people trying to screw over other people to get higher positions (really, EVERY video-game community has this. It's really amazing).
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Germs
Whatever Dylan.

Obama likes it
Well....That sure is something.
(08-28-2012, 03:15 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Whatever Dylan.

Saying what I said was an untruth would be lying. Don't deny yourself the privelige of seeing what is happening. Don't say to my face, that there aren't people in this community along with every other community that would (and sometimes do) try to fuck over ever person they could, in order to get respect/a higher position. Acting as if everyone's a saint because this community is good is just wishful thinking. Fearless is a good community, but it has some bad people, just like every prize-garden has a bad weed somewhere.