Unban Request
Your name: Killstar32451

Your ban ID: 14034

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: No one
Why we should unban you: Well to be honest I have no idea why I was banned. I joined the server, and I havent played in a while, but I joined with some of my frineds looking to have fun, I get in the game press F1 and get banned for hacking or game modding.. Well see I dont have any hacks or mods well not for Gmod. The only hack I have, is a Material hack for tf2, and was wondering if that would give me a ban. If so, then could i remove the material hack and get unbanned, cause we all know tf2 mat's couldn't help on Fearless and i had no idea that would cause me to be banned. Thanks
No, our anti-cheat only detects GMod hacks.
Im almost positive i have no Gmod hacks, so could u tell me what hack or what file i was kicked for, or the location?.... Also Would a Toybox aimbot gun count as a hack?
(08-26-2012, 11:47 PM)Killstar123 Wrote: Im almost positive i have no Gmod hacks

Almost?

(08-26-2012, 11:47 PM)Killstar123 Wrote: Also Would a Toybox aimbot gun count as a hack?

No.
Almost as in, if i do have something i dont know that its there, thats why im asking can you tell me the location or the file name i was kicked for?
You have autoaim hack file
Where is the file and do you know what it is called?
Search in your folder for a file called autoaim I guess.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Really? You damn right know you have those files installed, they did not magically get there.
I searched for a file called "autoaim" and i look all over for files like it, including my addons folder, my materials folder. I looked everywhere, the only files i could find remotely close to a hack, was so files fromwhen i tried to host my own server and i installed aimbot tools and aimbot guns for my server. And of coarse my server never worked fully anyways, so i uninstalled, but im pretty sure there are like 2 or 3 lua files left, but these things have nothing to do with ingame things like other server things, they are for my server like client side ones, so they should have no effect, they are just lua files. Could u give me some advice on how to find what is causing the "hacking" ban?

Edit: Could those Lua files cause a ban? Like weapon and tools for a server aimbot ?