Unban Request T R E A T
Your name: # T R E A T

Your ban ID: 14158

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server: v2d

Involved: Me and Apex i think it was.

Why we should unban you: so what happened was that he forgot to lock his car, and i stole it. then he started running after me with an AK and he killed me, but when i spawned in rebel spawn he CDM one of my rebel teammates, i took up my gun and tryed to kill him, i shot his car and he ran out. he ran towards industrial, and changed job and back to unemployed so he came out of the city tunnel, i locked picked his car and he came after me again with his AK, as self defense i ran him over. And got banned 3 min after by StillAlive that never thought of asking what happened from both of the sides.AngryAngryAngry
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
1. No, i spawned my car and you hopped in instantly. I think there's a rule for that, not sure what it's called though!

2. I ran after you as i tried to get my car back. I dont recall that "CDM incident", do you mind posting some evidence that can boost that argument?

3. As i were going back to the lake, as i were heading to in the first place you shot at my damn car and stole it. Wouldn't that be breaking the NLR rule, random car theft, as well as RDMing?

4. I was unemployed the whole time, I didn't change my job at at all. I chased you and you drove me over and took my darn AK-47.

Okay, so you RDM'd, broke NLR, stole my car randomly.
I may have been breaking NLR, but that can debatable, as i weren't heading back to the "marked zone" seen in the Fearless Guide. Also, you drove past me which can be explained in a rp purpose! I just simply chased you and you kept trying to CDM me.

But i was just trying to enjoy the game instead of you wasting my bloody time! So my question for you is:

Why are you lying?
OK, dude stop.. short version: You didn't lock your car, i took it. you killed me with an AK to get it back. i respawned and there you where coming in you hummer driving over my teammate, so i open fire toward your car to stop you. which is not breaking NLR.. and ill bet you where heading over to my spawn to drive me over to take real revenge. but yeah. you ran toward industrial i took your car as a revenge for the CDM on my teammate. you changed job and came after me again with your ak. you started shooting at me i turned around and tried to run you over, missed you like 3 times and then i got you, which is pretty much self defense because i had to stop you from killing me like everyone would have done. Now get away from my post you little lier.Angry
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
Since he's the one who was involved, I do think he's allowed to be here. (In case you wanted him gone, as you mentioned in the previous post above mine).

Anyways, the ban was valid and you have no proof to back up, that it didn't happen. You broke some rules and the least you can do is to admit it.

- Unban request denied.