This Is A Proper Government
The master leader's of the Krugenheimer family are the best dictator(s)...

But good work Tounge.
(08-29-2012, 01:08 PM)Adman Wrote: Goddamnit... I go on holiday and miss out on being part of a totalitarian government.

Oh well, looked like good fun (For the government anyways!)
Don't worry man, they happen alot. c:
(08-31-2012, 08:06 PM)bottar1 Wrote: The master leader's of the Krugenheimer family are the best dictator(s)...

But good work Tounge.

Oh I highly doubt that.
(08-31-2012, 08:06 PM)bottar1 Wrote: The master leader's of the Krugenheimer family are the best dictator(s)...

But good work Tounge.

The master leaders's of the Lombardi family are the best dictators(s)
Looks so amazing! I have to join in on something like this some day.
He's a pretty good dictator, he doesn't force everything on at once which is interesting. Although today the police forces were lacking and as corleone I got lucky and caught him with only one SS guarding him and exacted my revenge for being banned from city. c:<

Hopefully next time I can get an actual revolution started up instead of just attempting to solo-raid as Don with no other corleones, would probably be quite interesting :p
Clan Needed Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Gamesdude109's post:
  • Fultz
I wasnt completely set up yet haha.
Another great day for the Government! With the help of the Mercenaries of Finland, Russia, and Sweden we upheld the rebellion and enforced our laws with a large sum of income. The Most Valuable Police Officer of the day is hands down Birdie with his border control that held the Rebellion outside the city. Also special thanks for the lucky man who was Jail Guard, Termin. We ruled for 2 hours with only one slip up with the Rebels that ended up with a little fire in the Nexus. A couple casualties but their families were paid for their loved ones.

Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
Your Beloved Dictator for Life
9-15-12
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Birdie
My first little experience of what we shall now call a Fultzy Government, forget Communism, Republics or Dictators, now is the time for Fultzy Governments!

No but seriously, it was great fun. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Fultz
(09-16-2012, 02:23 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Another great day for the Government! With the help of the Mercenaries of Finland, Russia, and Sweden we upheld the rebellion and enforced our laws with a large sum of income. The Most Valuable Police Officer of the day is hands down Birdie with his border control that held the Rebellion outside the city. Also special thanks for the lucky man who was Jail Guard, Termin. We ruled for 2 hours with only one slip up with the Rebels that ended up with a little fire in the Nexus. A couple casualties but their families were paid for their loved ones.

Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
Your Beloved Dictator for Life
9-15-12

[Image: tumblr_m9zuosvMnI1qfazdyo2_500.png]
The following 2 users Like Birdie's post:
  • Fultz, Termin