This Is A Proper Government
You haven't seen the government we had today...
(01-26-2013, 02:46 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 05:00 PM)Generation Wrote: It remembers me good moments.
It was a Democratic Government and SS Agents were : Alexia, Killjoy, and Temar.
It was like yours : No Lawsbreakers in Streets Smile

Mines better

You haven't see the one we made today then Cheese
I wasn't the President but we played very well !
E.G : When Constantine called for help by /request because corleone were raiding.
1 minutes 30 after all the cops were there, Jamie was like : "Da fuq?" Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I think our government today was equally as good, the response time was incredible!
Today we had another unplanned government operation. Our production was outstanding and all rulebreakers were punished immediately. There were no attempts of a rebellion for which I am guessing everyone enjoyed us too much. The members of society that broke the laws were punished and everyone else lived in an utopia where they had no worries of anyone breaking into their homes or ruining their lives. The only ones they should fear were themselves because they were the only one that could effect them by breaking rules they suffered the consequences.

[Image: 10E8FE1B2F18D7CAF48E2A7C474311AC861270FF]

Here was our crew today that stopped the rule breakers. One of our better make shift crews we rounded up on the server. Our chemistry was what put us over the top from going for back up and warrant to arrest time was remarkable.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Rayokan, Spartanjunior
The hate on the OOC was so damn entertaining. Little kids who didn't the broadcasts that were repeated constantly. So much rage.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I have to love the moment when someone says: "He can't ban cars, it's in the rules!" to which several administrators/moderators reply "Which rule?", to which he replies "BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!"... ahh the sweet sound of sadness Smile.
People got nuffin' on the SAA dictatorship(s) we had this weekend. At one point, the whole server were attacking us. and I was involved in one of the biggest gunfights I've ever been in. Everyone were attacking us, and I even had a chef attacking me with a knife.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-28-2013, 10:08 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: People got nuffin' on the SAA dictatorship(s) we had this weekend. At one point, the whole server were attacking us. and I was involved in one of the biggest gunfights I've ever been in. Everyone were attacking us, and I even had a chef attacking me with a knife.

That gun fight made my HL2 crash Sad
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Narc
Fultzy is a mingler, all the experienced people have a magnetic attraction to him.. physically (jk lol but srsly call me maybe)
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKWYWKw3FcswaVsp_ZB6s...Je-Kl_jA4g]

This is Fultzy's PC.
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Narc, Spartanjunior, Adman