This Is A Proper Government
Just Damn Theomenz cant believe you made so much money from bail that time.
Awesome as a cop. I arrested so many people and impounded so many cars that I tried to keep count then lost count...
The following 1 user Likes Smiles's post:
  • Fuzzi
We expected many raids, and when nothing came it got boring, but it was fun while it lasted Tounge
This government was professional and well funded from MANY bails.
(well I was well funded I made 120k overall)
This was very interesting and brilliant RP. I wish I was online when this happened.
(08-27-2012, 05:17 PM)Zatox Wrote: This was very interesting and brilliant RP. I wish I was online when this happened.

No you don't haha, its sounds great because we, the government, were having all of fun. Everyone else were either being arrested and having to sit in jail for 15 minutes or having their wallets drained down to the very last pennies.
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Spartanjunior
If you were apart of the government it would of been enjoyable. All protesters were forced to scatter if any type of protest begun. All riots were shut down immediately. All attempts of a raid were neutralized before even getting to the top floor. We had the border of the city gated and ran by 3-4 cops at once. Just look at the one picture. Not a soul was in the government.

And want to know something? There was no theft, no murder, or any other crime inside my city. The government made large amounts of money off of high taxes, bail money, and fines. If you were inside the city and followed the rules you lived in an Utopia. If you really wanted guns you could of went outside the city bought them and kept them privately. Chefs were allowed in the city, as long as they did their job as a chef and made either a fast food restaurant in KFC or had a restaurant. As long as you didnt break the rules of the city you had everything you needed in the city.

Everyone that is made about what happened here broke the rules and didnt learn their lessons in jail. You had the option to pay bail if you could afford it (2,000) or after five minutes (1500) so you didnt have to sit in jail if you wanted too. But everyone who went to jail ended up back in jail again anyway. I posted the two main laws every couple minutes and extra laws I had to type about every five minutes. All warrants were answered immediately, all the cops were experienced roleplayers so you knew you werent getting random arrested.

I am glad people think this was a good rp and that the police force had a good time. That was what it was meant for. To the people who are mad because they were arrested numerous times, it not our fault you didnt follow the rules. If you followed the rules you would of lived in a Utopia free of all the horrors of the world as I stated above. Whenever I do this again now you know what to do. Follow the rules and you will live without any problems what so ever.

Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
Dictator of Evocity
Forever and Always
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Termin, Moisty
The city looked deserted Cheese
I wonder why :p
(08-27-2012, 11:23 AM)Termin Wrote: We expected many raids, and when nothing came it got boring, but it was fun while it lasted Tounge

Lol there was a raid only by meSad
Goddamnit... I go on holiday and miss out on being part of a totalitarian government.

Oh well, looked like good fun (For the government anyways!)