Ban Reduction for [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔
Your name: (Steam friends name) [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔~{1}~
Was [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔ when band

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 14027

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Grub

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) A president that i shot (cant rember the name) and somone that tranqed him also cant remember the name but i think it began with a B

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) i was band for the following Backseat adminstrating,Killing tranqed people,Raiding as a security guard.
The only thing i have a problem with is the killing of a tranqed player (shot not stepped on) all of my other acussions i did and i agnolege that.

My problem is with the specfied reason of shooting and killing a tranqed player is that its not technecly in the rules, there is one for stepping on players but not for shooting them and i dont really see why this would even begin as a rule due to that its just taking advantage of a defencless person (i have a thread going to solve that specfic issue but i wanted to get the ban reduction out now http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid143215)

So on the low down/basecaly i belive i should get a ban reduction for the time given on the reason mentioned above is du to i belive its not a valid reason but that is my opinion(a admins opion or even better Grubs would be great)

P.S. I have Dyslexia so some parts may be iliterate/bad spelling
Well look I see it this way; With you shooting him while he's down with his nose to the dirt, or in this case pavement, the person has no chance to try to rp his way out of it. It's basically like running up and jumping up and down on him. It's honestly just a cheap way to get out of Rp..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I shot him with a AWP either way he had no opertunitie to RP out of it...

EDIT: Tranq or no tranq
Ban expired..Close the thread please :/
Denied.
User found Guilty.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub