Unban Ryder
b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Ryder

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 14105

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Grub

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Both

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Uhm the guys I killed (2) reliqua or something other guy idk anymore

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Okay so I came outside cuz somebody shot my camera down soo I repaced the camera and som1 was like dude wtf dont ruin the rp situation than he started to punchwhore me so I kill him thats not RDM in my opinion than hes friend comes reliqua and takes gun out and shoots me I kill him too they both get mad go to grub and he bans WITHOUT asking me to explain ( hate those admins cuz its really fail!) Dude Grub u didnt even know what happend and random placing cameras wtf man? u could ask to remove or something I had them for a reason to defend my house cuz I was being raided much So not random and if you think it was random why u ban me u could just ask me to remove man... And I dont know why I always see the most admins not all always banning Never blacklisting u could blacklist me or lemme explain me or try to figure it out. If u are only helping friends I dont think u should be admin...
Admins are doing a great job. But I agree on what Ryder says here, he was not randomly placing camera's and he was not RDM'ing in my opinion.
First.. You had no reason to shoot Theomenz(A PARAMEDIC...) Also killing someone for removing your camera? Plus you had a random floating camera.

Also you can't post a unban request if it's 24hours or under.

Thank you have a good one.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub