Reckztar - Unban request.
Your name: Reckztar

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22283236

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: 10000 minutes

Reason for the ban: Jumping on a gun dealers desk

Why we should unban you: Because the ban is not fair. I do not deserve a ban for jumping on a gun dealers desk for 5-10 seconds.

I seriously doubt you got 10k minutes for jumping on a desk, without any warnings, other offenses or anything.
From what Evo told me

You were Mingejumping - Jumping on peoples props/cars for no RP reason at all, but just to be annoying.

You kept running In and out of Raffi's store for no reason at all

And many other rules you broke

also something about putting your car on the bridge thing between the Nexus and Offices.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I did ONLY jump on his desk in 10 seconds. And i did not jump on any other things and i did not run in and out of his store and did not broke ANY (if the jumping on his desk counts as a rule) other rules! And did not put my car on the bridge between nexus and offices. And how should i could do that?
Theres many ways people can do that but Imma wait for Evo to explain himself
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
You have been a complete utter noob all over parking your car in the middle of the road over and over, minging I had so many complaints about you I wanted to cry.
Your ban was justified and WILL stay.
-Signature removed-
It was parking in the middle of the road because some people keeped shooting me so i died and if i was going back it was NLR.
Well... I wont fight to get unbanned. So i just guess i take the week.