Banned without a valid reason.
Your name: (Steam friends name) [TNXT] benjaminisdenaam

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 14094

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Shadow

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Evocity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) It says i hacked and cheated, but how am i supposed to hack? I was on the top of nexus, there was fire, and i got called by radio, i arrived and i got a ban message.. Reason? None.
You had some sort of material hacks.
its a wallhack designed for darkrp
??? How the fuck could i use a wallhack for DarkRP in Fearless? Also, i didn't installed anything since 2 days ago, and i also didn't got banned 2 days ago?
bump .
A material hack none the less.
I didn't downloaded it at all, so this is probably a mistake however i've always played fearless --'
Looks like there's nothing to talk about here if you're not willing to cooperate.

So allow me to quote our beloved rules,
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Quote:[General Rules]
1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban

You were given 2 weeks instead of a perm, consider that as an act of good will. Take this time to think things through, erase any cheats or hacks you have and wait it out properly. If you ever connect to our network again with any cheats installed, you will be permanently banned, no apologies, no appeals, nothing.