Agent Soapy's unban request
Your name: xSoapyHD

Your ban ID: 14046

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: I didn't pick up his name as it was an accident.

Why we should unban you: So i was a police officer patrolling the city. The president radio'd in "All available units to my office an attack is taking place." I quickly ran towards the Nexus, When i got there i pushed the door open and a guy was lying sleeping on the floor, As i attempted to jump over him it glitched/lagged and i landed on him. (I know this might of looked like i jumped on him but i can assure you it was not unpurpose) I did say sorry and explain myself but nobody listened.

Thanks -Soapy
-Soapy (:
Alright lets begin? I don't respect liars. With the screenshots I was shown it showed you in slow motion jumping up and down on a body.

Hell you want to see the screenshots? In the picture you sure are far away from the door.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub