Minge hour
Name of player: Inspector Gadget, Margalit Zanani, [RG] Dizla, Adonay 1

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33145905, STEAM_0:0:36710769, STEAM_0:0:16018224, (cant find Adonay1s steam ID)

Time in GMT: Around 22.00 Swedish time

Server: v2d

Summary: Just minges proppushing, propkilling etc.

Evidence: Inspector Gadget: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi5Rr-wFa...e=youtu.be , Margalit Zanani: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4lQjkza0...e=youtu.be ,[RG] Dizla: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvL3XrG4...e=youtu.be , Adonay1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryW5zIpJ...e=youtu.be

I believe there was more people but I didnt get any evidence. Some of them are probably already banned if an admin joined the server while I was doing this shitty work but I do it for all of us so its kinda worth it. Smile
Hfs...
The rules you've broke:

1.) You backseat moderated, trying to taze and arrest me and Margalit.
2.) You were metagaming, we can hear you talk with your friend saying "Taze him" etc, on the videos. Next time be smarter.
3.) I admit, i (Adonay 1) indeed attempted propkilling you, but it was AFTER you Tranqualized ANYONE who walked near you. And you've tranqualized me too, 3 times without letting me get up.

So if i do get banned, and true, i deserve a ban for trying to propkill you, but you deserve a ban aswell.
(08-23-2012, 11:02 PM)Abstract Wrote: The rules you've broke:

1.) You backseat moderated, trying to taze and arrest me and Margalit.
2.) You were metagaming, we can hear you talk with your friend saying "Taze him" etc, on the videos. Next time be smarter.
3.) I admit, i (Adonay 1) indeed attempted propkilling you, but it was AFTER you Tranqualized ANYONE who walked near you. And you've tranqualized me too, 3 times without letting me get up.

So if i do get banned, and true, i deserve a ban for trying to propkill you, but you deserve a ban aswell.

First: What?! Kind of hard to taze and arrest people when you are playing as unemployed.

Second: Me and my friend were on two different places at that time. Yes we were talking on Skype, we had a passive RP ("paintball" with tranqs). I can't see how that is meta gaming when we dont give each other crucial information, other than how to build.

Third: I did not tranqualize anyone who didnt were in our Paintball RP which the admins can see in the logs. Nice try though.
(08-23-2012, 11:34 PM)Humla Wrote: First: What?! Kind of hard to taze and arrest people when you are playing as unemployed.

Second: Me and my friend were on two different places at that time. Yes we were talking on Skype, we had a passive RP ("paintball" with tranqs). I can't see how that is meta gaming when we dont give each other crucial information, other than how to build.

Third: I did not tranqualize anyone who didnt were in our Paintball RP which the admins can see in the logs. Nice try though.

Ok, explain this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4lQjkza0...e=youtu.be
in the video, go to 0:04 - 0:08, explain whos asking to put him in jail, and its not from ingame as you can hear two voices. Now, from 0:10 - 0:18, someone explains what hes going to do to him and suggests tazing.

Now, the other thing is, you can see me going mad at the road in front of Cub Foods, its after i was tranq'd on the road, with 6-7 more people being tranqd. I really hope admins can see tranqing in the logs.
(08-23-2012, 11:41 PM)Abstract Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 11:34 PM)Humla Wrote: First: What?! Kind of hard to taze and arrest people when you are playing as unemployed.

Ok, explain this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4lQjkza0...e=youtu.be
in the video, go to 0:04 - 0:08, explain whos asking to put him in jail, and its not from ingame as you can hear two voices. Now, from 0:10 - 0:18, someone explains what hes going to do to him and suggests tazing.

Now, the other thing is, you can see me going mad at the road in front of Cub Foods, its after i was tranq'd on the road, with 6-7 more people being tranqd. I really hope admins can see tranqing in the logs.

No problem. The one speaking is my friend who was in Skype with me. He was, as I already explained, on another place in the city. I cant tell you exactly where because I dont know where he was. Why would he speak to me in english on Skype when we both are swedish? I didnt tranq you and I have no clue of who did or if someone actually did, the only thing I know is that you propkilled people and took their weapons.

I cant believe I actually started my computer again just to type this when you have all the answers in the other post. Don't believe I was a unemployed? Look at my name colour when I speak, its not blue or brown is it? So tell me again, how would I be able to taze and arrest you?!

Well, if you started propkilling because you got random tranqd, if that was the case, then that is backseat administration so I will now add that in the ban request about you.

Cheers mate.
Backseat moderation? Haha, man, you really are funny. I was attempting to stop your friend (filehh) from tranqing me.
Never said you werent an unemployed, why so tense? I propkilled filehh, and your other friend for tranqing me endless times. You're ban reqqing me now just because you both lost your tranqs and you're pissed. It is also obvious it wasnt you talking, as we can hear you talking in the other video, it might be your friend, who isnt from sweden (i.e american, british etc), and you cannot guarentee its just you and your swedish friend talking on Skype, as i have mentioned before, it might be someone else. No one from the staff is dumb, they can clearly see its not from ingame the voice who talks. Next time you're ban requesting check your videos twice.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(08-24-2012, 12:48 AM)Abstract Wrote: Backseat moderation? Haha, man, you really are funny. I was attempting to stop your friend (filehh) from tranqing me.
Never said you werent an unemployed, why so tense? I propkilled filehh, and your other friend for tranqing me endless times. You're ban reqqing me now just because you both lost your tranqs and you're pissed. It is also obvious it wasnt you talking, as we can hear you talking in the other video, it might be your friend, who isnt from sweden (i.e american, british etc), and you cannot guarentee its just you and your swedish friend talking on Skype, as i have mentioned before, it might be someone else. No one from the staff is dumb, they can clearly see its not from ingame the voice who talks. Next time you're ban requesting check your videos twice.

User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
(08-24-2012, 12:48 AM)Abstract Wrote: Backseat moderation? Haha, man, you really are funny. I was attempting to stop your friend (filehh) from tranqing me.

Want hear enything ? Because im doing the same with dangerous prop killers etc because there is no admin on server all im doing is protecting people from minges like you. (I agree with birdie.) Yo also if you tryed to stop him from tranqing with prop then you broke one prop rule and you deserve to be banned END OF STORY .
(PS:Also sorry for writing here from eny right but i did read this and i cant force my self from not replying here).
Humla why are you guys talking over Skype? That's a good evidence of metagaming/back seating administration.

Ban request approved. Also Humla you will receive a ban for metagaming/backseat administration.