Unban request
My name: Quwambo

Ban ID: 13998

Banned By: Grub

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: a

I was spawning my car and it glitched in to the side of a building, I called for an admin but no came so I tried to prop push it out and people kept getting in my car so I killed them in the process I asked everyone to leave but I was banned. Will you please unban me. I was not prop killing on purpose.

Thank you,
Quwambo
Use the template.
You killed 5 or so people... It would of been easier if you just called me or just waited for me..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I didnt mean to kill people they kept getting in my car and usually you can prop push out of situations like that and I asked them to move away from my car.
The car was stuck in a wall.. It would of been easier if you just waited for me.. Just do me a favor and next time call me.

Denied
~User was found proppushing a vehicle which led to multiple deaths.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub