Photo 
[Image: exclamation.png]

Data Deleted !!!

Clan Closed !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zvtKMoLEkY
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 6 users Like Generation's post:
  • Twister, Da BeachiJR, GRiiM, Mr. Flaminator, Catkillerfive, Red Orchestra
I think weed should be legal, the rest of the drugs should be banned.
Perhaps 1 weed plant allowed inside a home etc.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
All Medicine and drugs with the "UC" Brand is allowed if you have the right papers.
(08-21-2012, 08:24 PM)Vitrox Wrote: I think weed should be legal, the rest of the drugs should be banned.
Perhaps 1 weed plant allowed inside a home etc.

1. Weed is legal, the rest of the drugs are illegal. Only 1 weed plant is allowed inside a home.

Law Submitted and will be voted this week!

The Pool will ends at 29/08/2012 - 10am16 (GMT+2)
Thought no drugs was a perm law :/ But it sounds like a good idea anyhow

EDIT: Although I do like the law, it just came to me that new policeman or SS may forget about it and raid over the one pot. Causing unneccesary raids and such.
Clan Needed Tounge
I think this would be a good idea and the laws are great
I have an question, John.
If one of us is like an Police Officer / SS, do we have to change our jobs or something than?
(08-22-2012, 08:43 PM)hellshell Wrote: I have an question, John.
If one of us is like an Police Officer / SS, do we have to change our jobs or something than?

To base with UC, No it is fine, unless we have contra.
(08-22-2012, 05:47 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Thought no drugs was a perm law :/ But it sounds like a good idea anyhow

EDIT: Although I do like the law, it just came to me that new policeman or SS may forget about it and raid over the one pot. Causing unneccesary raids and such.

I think hard drugs are permanently banned, but weed can be allowed.

Even though weed is legal with most presidents, the police is always destroying my pots and arresting me. I don't think they will stop, but a way to make it happen less often would probably be to whitelist the police job, however that may mean there won't be enough cops on at times.
För helvete.
(08-23-2012, 05:02 PM)kevalalajnen Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 05:47 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Thought no drugs was a perm law :/ But it sounds like a good idea anyhow

I think hard drugs are permanently banned, but weed can be allowed.

Even though weed is legal with most presidents, the police is always destroying my pots and arresting me. I don't think they will stop, but a way to make it happen less often would probably be to whitelist the police job, however that may mean there won't be enough cops on at times.

The Umbrella Corporation Government will guarantee you that minges cops that destroys everything will be demoted, of course you could post a ban request on them after explaining what happened and it was about the law! It could be considered as Police Job Abusing!
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • kevalalajnen