WHEN AM I UNBANNED
Hey there,

I'm not sure why I was banned but I would just like to ask when does my ban end thank you

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:25953751

Steam name: SL1CHAOS
Who banned you, when, why?
(01-15-2011, 04:09 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Who banned you, when, why?

As I said, I am not sure, I went away from my computer to go to the toilet (I HAD LASAGNE LOL) and when I came back it said I was banned, I tried joining just now and it said You are banned from this server. I was banned at 10:00pm London time
You're not really making this easy. What was your steam name? Ingame name? What were you doing before you got banned? Did you have any friends online at the time who could tell you why you got banned?
(01-15-2011, 04:16 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You're not really making this easy. What was your steam name? Ingame name? What were you doing before you got banned? Did you have any friends online at the time who could tell you why you got banned?

Ingame name: Sean Steel

STEAMUSERNAME: SL1CHAOS

NICKNAME: Thomas Bruso,Chicago, IL

I had an argument with someone just before I went AFK, but I wouldn't have said that was bannable
so am I going to be unbanned?
(01-15-2011, 04:21 PM)SL1CHAOS Wrote:
(01-15-2011, 04:16 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You're not really making this easy. What was your steam name? Ingame name? What were you doing before you got banned? Did you have any friends online at the time who could tell you why you got banned?

Ingame name: Sean Steel

STEAMUSERNAME: SL1CHAOS

NICKNAME: Thomas Bruso,Chicago, IL

I had an argument with someone just before I went AFK, but I wouldn't have said that was bannable
so am I going to be unbanned?

I can vouch for him. We got banned at about the same time. Although he did argue ect I can't imagine him getting a larger sentence that 16 hours?
Oh you. You were mic spamming - and repeatedly running over people in a taxi. I had MANY complaints about you - So the ban was a week.
(01-15-2011, 04:38 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Oh you. You were mic spamming - and repeatedly running over people in a taxi. I had MANY complaints about you - So the ban was a week.

i wasn't mic spamming and I run over a group of people because when i asked them to move out of the way of my car they wouldn't
(01-15-2011, 04:38 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Oh you. You were mic spamming - and repeatedly running over people in a taxi. I had MANY complaints about you - So the ban was a week.

To be fair with no disrespect he was on the run from the police and even though he was mic spamming (Due to his shitty mic) he was still rping the taxi driver. His accent was pretending to be asian ect which was the role he was playing. The only time he broke character was when he was arguing with people as they repetedley propkilled him because he spawned a bench on the pavement ¬_¬

EDIT: I misepealt a word lol.
(01-15-2011, 04:41 PM)FluffyMCDOOM Wrote:

To be fair with no disrespect he was on the run from the police and even though he was mic spamming (Due to his shitty mic) he was still rping the taxi driver. His accent was pretending to be asian ect which was the role he was playing. The only time he broke character was when he was arguing with people as they repetedley propkilled him because he spawned a bench on the pavement ¬_¬

EDIT: I misepealt a word lol.

I know I did cardm, but that was due to to guys constantly propkilling me by dropping a prop on my head