Ban request [Tiwer]
Name of player: Tiwer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31574377

Time in GMT: +-14:00

Server: v33

Summary: Publicbuilding, Propblock, and car blocking

Evidence: Screen I. Screen II. Screen III. Screen IV.
Hello,
This isn't true.
I just walking around at corleone place as rebel and they asked me to get in their house.So i take a look.Then they throw a sort of flashbang and Timo tied me up.And some taser thing.They say ''Move'' so they take me at her ''jail'' to jail me.I say no. They say ''This is failrp man''.
But in real life u can say ''no'' right?
So i said no and they killed me.
So i didn't do anything.
Trust me. Timo and I30om rdm'd me 3 times.One time when i came take a look as police.(yesterday) and another time..
And i was making a gun shop in the city.I thought that was allowed,right?
Just making a bridge over the road.So people can walk in the shop on the bridge and cars can drive safe under it?

Trust me admin, please.

Kind Regards,
Tiwer
(08-21-2012, 01:23 PM)tiwerwehrens Wrote: Hello,
This isn't true.
I just walking around at corleone place as rebel and they asked me to get in their house.So i take a look.Then they throw a sort of flashbang and Timo tied me up.And some taser thing.They say ''Move'' so they take me at her ''jail'' to jail me.I say no. They say ''This is failrp man''.
So i didn't do anything.
Trust me. Timo and I30om rdm'd me 3 times.One time when i came take a look as police.(yesterday) and another time..
Just making a bridge over the road.So people can walk in the shop on the bridge and cars can drive safe under it?

Trust me admin, please.

Kind Regards,
Tiwer

I dont know if this is true but I know that timo and I30om were rdming and are jus general minges
This isn't true.

So i didn't do anything.

Trust me admin, please.

Kind Regards,
Tiwer

If they pointed a gun at you, then no, you couldn't refuse to move. That would be breaking FearRP. IRL if someone points a gun at you and tells you to move, you'd move, right?
Ryder so tell me, if we are Minges, why do you have 7 Bans, and Tiwer got 4 Bans. I got 300 Hours and as you can see I have no Ban.
Just dont lie. We roleplayed, if you break FearRoleplay its not our Fault. You said ' Kill me I dont care' so we killed you, and then you raged and propblocked our Cars, that must be NLR Breaking aswell.

The Screens are telling the True Story.
End of Discussion.
(08-21-2012, 04:39 PM)Ryder Wrote:
This isn't true.
So i didn't do anything.

Trust me admin, please.

Kind Regards,
Tiwer

this is exactly why little kids like you shouldnt play here read the rules before you charge somebody. we tranqd you and tied you up because you were breaking nlr multiple times and refused to got away from our house. you were our hostage and refused to follow us etc this was massive fail rp. and btw no one told you to get in our house you just sneaked in as the fading door was open.

I dont know if this is true but I know that timo and I30om were rdming and are jus general minges

and you sir shoudlnt post nonsense if you have no evidence at all. timo and boom are some of the friendliest guys i know on this server who make this server fun to play.
(08-21-2012, 05:34 PM)Oldschool Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 04:39 PM)Ryder Wrote:
This isn't true.
So i didn't do anything.

Trust me admin, please.

Kind Regards,
Tiwer

this is exactly why little kids like you shouldnt play here read the rules before you charge somebody. we tranqd you and tied you up because you were breaking nlr multiple times and refused to got away from our house. you were our hostage and refused to follow us etc this was massive fail rp. and btw no one told you to get in our house you just sneaked in as the fading door was open.

and you sir shoudlnt post nonsense if you have no evidence at all. timo and boom are some of the friendliest guys i know on this server who make this server fun to play.

Well.. I said nice house to Timo and he said.Want to check it inside?
So that's not true.
And u and ur friends has right, if someone pointed a gun.u need to move then.Sorry about that.But why for no reason? I just want to take a look and i'm a hostage ? :'(

So....Sorry about everything.Can we close this and stop ? Just be friends,who can help each other with problems?

Kind Regards,
Tiwer
Bro uhm you played as Rebel. And drived to Corleone Village. If 4 Corleones with their Black Clothes would ask you to get inside their house you wouldnt go in. That was your own fault.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding tools/props usage.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator