Confused about clans.
Yeah so im hoping i can get a answer from someone that knows but i remember reading somewhere that you can bring back clans if you have a good Rp reason. And then my biggest question is for example could i bring back a clan that i was a member in but it was my friend that was clan leader? Would really appreciate it if i could get an answer Smile

really would like to get a answer for this since i am not a member of any clan anymore.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

ok i guess no one is sure then or no one just don't want to answer...
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It hurts me to see none is answering, but I have no idea myself.
Sorry :/
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I certainly don't see why not!
okay will probably try to see if an admin can answer before i go off laughing evilish and plotting to bring back a clan Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Are you saying you will be bringing it back as yourself being the leader?

If so all you need is permission from Afflack.
Yeah i know i need permission from the person that originally started the clan. And also it's not BT i want to bring back so it's not Afflack i need to talk to.

EDIT: And yeah i mean brigning a clan back with myself as the leader.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well then it all depends on what the clan is, how it was closed, and if it was by a defeat in a clan war who shut it down.

And if you werent the leader before you need permission from the person that was the old leader.
Yeah well the clan i want to bring back is a clan i was in while it was shut down during a clan war i was not involved in it and survived and yeah i got permission from one of the owners of the clan.

Oh and for those woundering the clan i want to bring back is called The Oligarchy Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

There should be a thread listing this info. Look in clan discussions.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”