WoW: Mists of panderia
Who's getting it?

When i heard about it i was like

[Image: images_2-s227x222-156980.jpg]

When i just saw the trailer i'm still like

[Image: images_2-s227x222-156980.jpg]

When i saw WoTLK and Cataclysm Cinematic i was like

[Image: Drool%20Rainbows%20HD.png?1322403522]

Even though Kung Fu Panda is a rip off of Panderian's , Pandarians where never meant to be a race they where always considered as a joke and more as an easter egg bonus
2 of the first images you posted are errors for me. Happens a lot of FL for some reason

Anyway, I'm not crazy about it but I'll be getting it... I just hate how BOTH factions get pandaren, Horde should have gotten Naga or something while Allies got pandaren.

I just think they could have done so much better...

Edit: but who am I to judge, only so many people have played the beta and from what they've said it's pretty decent (better than Cata which sucked)
I liked the plot of Cataclysm and the trailer was simply amazing though i had its downers true. I'm getting it but not right of the bat unlike the other expansions , thing that also bothers me about Mists of Pandera is the fact that Cataclysm is still happening even though they made deathwing killable now
(08-20-2012, 06:03 PM)William Lionheart Wrote: I liked the plot of Cataclysm and the trailer was simply amazing though i had its downers true. I'm getting it but not right of the bat unlike the other expansions , thing that also bothers me about Mists of Pandera is the fact that Cataclysm is still happening even though they made deathwing killable now

Yea Cataclysm was a cool idea I think and it brought a lot of graphic updates like making water look a lot better and other things that are more unnoticeable, it's just the content ended up kinda sucking...

But yeah I'll probably buy it right off the bat but what do you mean Cataclysm is still happening? I thought Orgrimmar etc. was going to be rebuilt in MoP?
I hope you guys know we are going to fight with [Image: GarroshCata.jpg]

And Thrall will come backSmile?

Btw im going to play on Aunchindoun or a new server!
(08-20-2012, 06:16 PM)Jiraiya Wrote: I hope you guys know we are going to fight with [Image: GarroshCata.jpg]

And Thrall will come backSmile?

Btw im going to play on Aunchindoun or a new server!

That's what I heard and I cant wait... Garrosh was an asshole but I liked him because he actually disliked the Alliance and was more of a war-monger (This is world of WARCRAFT, the Alliance and Horde should be at WAR) but hopefully Thrall does the same thing and doesn't pull some lame "we must join forces to fight an ancient evil" for the thousandth time
(08-20-2012, 06:08 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: But yeah I'll probably buy it right off the bat but what do you mean Cataclysm is still happening? I thought Orgrimmar etc. was going to be rebuilt in MoP?

Well it had been stated the situation of mists of pandaria takes place during the cataclysm in short cataclysm is still happening.

I'll be happy to see thrall again Garrosh wasn't bad but i liked Thrall more , though would he even come back now he has a girlfriend / wife . One thing i kinda am dissapointed at Arthas was such a bad ass as the Lich King him being dead and replaced was rather meh and another thing during the cataclysm was the death of Cairne
i've stopped played wow recently maybe i start again when the new expansion coming out Smile we'll see.
Wait... what
Click for cookies!