Elit3sn1p Unban Request
Your name: Elit3sn1p

Your ban ID: 13934

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Just myself

Why we should unban you: I joined your server today, my first time on the Evo City map and your server, and I wanted to get the lay of the map after running around for a few so I started building my way up onto the building in the center of the map. I didn't even think about it being against server rules for some reason and I should have done it in single-player but this was my first time on the map and I just wanted to check things out. I didn't see anyone say that it was wrong or hear any warnings before hand or I would have stopped instantly.

I don't know if that is a good reason to be unbanned but I was looking forward to playing in your server it looked like fun.
My question is why didn't you bother to read our rules.
(08-20-2012, 05:17 PM)Killjoy Wrote: My question is why didn't you bother to read our rules.

I did see a section about prop surfing but I didn't put it together that what I was doing was something bad I was just roaming around and didn't even think about it. I wasn't trying to get some gain in the game or to negatively effect other players I was just exploring.

I haven't played a RP server in over a year until yesterday and am just not caught entirely back up on the etiquette in the servers.
Look.. You've had a little bad start but, think about this. You'll think twice before floating on props to the top of nexus. Anyways I can't let that just slide on this server because then others begin to think it's okay. All I ask is you don't do it again and to read the server rules. Then you can have a much warmer start.

Rules are below

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

It's been awhile since you RPed so I recommend you read this.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf

A simple RP guide that will enhance your experience.

~Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub