Wtfsgoinondotcom Unban Request
Your name: {?CG?}Wtfsgoinondotcom

Your ban ID: 13782

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: Perma-ban from both

Involved: {?CG?} Pumpkin

Why we should unban you: Once again I do not know why I was banned. I was banned for the same reason as last time and last time I posted an unban request saying the same thing. The only difference this time is that I was on the server around when I got banned. Last time I was banned I hadn't been on the server for a long time before. I will say once again, that I have NEVER hacked ANYTHING in my entire life, and I can only hope you believe me. Temar keeps saying I am hacking and tampering except I was simply not. I have always loved FLRP and I would have no reason to ruin my own experience by hacking. Besides, I don't even know what I would have hacked. I don't know if the accusation is an honest mistake, or a lie; but either way it is incorrect. Last time my unban request was not accepted, but I didn't care because it expired. This time I just don't want to be perma-banned from one of my favorite servers. I listed my friend {?CG?} Pumpkin as a witness because he was there both times I played before getting banned. He is a friend of mine; however, he would not lie about what he says. I am only telling you he is my friend because you can easily find out that he is and then you might think that we tried to trick you. All I can really say is that I promise I didn't do anything, and I would like to know specifically what I am being accused of.
You know you got banned for having hacks (like aimbots etc) id have too check for exactly what you had but
you didnt bother getting rid of it and knowing you already got banned for it once came back on the server

you have falco hacks like falco spectate, xray etc
You were obviously warned the first time you cheated on our servers.
This is your own fault.
My point is that I have absolutely nothing to take off. I have no idea what you are talking about at all. I was never told specifically what I had on in the first place so if I have something on that I don't know about, you never gave me a chance to fix it. Honestly I have no idea what you are accusing me of, but I guess its always possible something got on my computer accidently or from a virus or something. I just don't know what it is, so I would like to know so I can fix it, or at least try to fix it before I get in so much trouble for something I didn't even do.
(08-18-2012, 10:13 AM)Temar Wrote: You know you got banned for having hacks (like aimbots etc) id have too check for exactly what you had but
you didnt bother getting rid of it and knowing you already got banned for it once came back on the server

you have falco hacks like falco spectate, xray etc

I see that you added that I have falco hacks. I don't know what that is but I can try to find out online and remove them. But if I had anything I had no idea about it, and I honestly still don't know if I have it. But what do we do if I try to remove it and there is nothing there like I said? I understand that it is possible it got there accidentally somehow, but I've never done any hack myself, so it might not be there.
No, you had your chance. You got caught with hacks TWICE.