Poll: Do you think we should replace the Cabbie with a better vehicle?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.92%
10 76.92%
No
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Change the Cabbie vehicle to something else.
I think we should replace the current cabbie with a better looking vehicle. The current cabbie looks like low-quality and too generic. I think the Crown Victoria cab model in this pack (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=132011) would suit the taxi role better. Its not really a needed change, but I think that the vehicle I'm suggesting would look a lot better.
The following 1 user Likes racerfan's post:
  • LowerFlowerPower
i do support this because i think this cab doesn't blend in with the rest .. since the rest are realistic and cabbie is a bit cartoonish

+support in case u missed it
The cab flips to easy imo and has a turning circle of the 15m bus we have at work.
Just upgrade the vehicle script to something more reliable. The problem with the Taxi is relating to how crappy it's turning and speed is... Which is a server-wide issue with all cars.
The cabbie is one of the hardest driving cars in the game, which is a shame because its the first car the minges go to.
We need to fix it so it can actually be driven properly.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Termin
I honestly think we should just replace it entirely, it doesn't seem to fit in the game in my opinion.
I think the car script needs to be fixed so that cars don't turn like boats.
The only thing i dislike about our cabbies is that they are WAAAY too fast. Being an officer i cannot chase/pursuit them
Im happy with everything else
Remember when the staff edited the police car script so it didnt flip out on every turn?
They should atleast do that to the cabbie. Slow it down, improve its turning.
It turns as if it's a box truck.
Yea but cabbie model enyway sucks :3